mikeN90

Oct 11, 2019
How many time I should repeat the same sequence to get the enhancement level 13 ?? Cos now iam day 18 n enhancement 12..I cannot go further...iam getting pisssed off ...wen do Zack will give her the new dress n also when her boyfriend will open her top?? Pls some one else help me to recover this situation
Were you able to get past this?
enhancement 11
day 24
he still won't remove her top
meeting jason before lunch every day, according to walkthrough there's a marcus, haven't met marcus yet, still get option to work with stevie or simon...

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Were you able to get past this?
enhancement 11
day 24
he still won't remove her top
meeting jason before lunch every day, according to walkthrough there's a marcus, haven't met marcus yet, still get option to work with stevie or simon...
I just quickly played again version 0.25 because I wanted to get some screen shots.
Stacy worked with Marcus and sent him pictures (selfies) of her tits and pussy.
Keep going to see Jason, and he gropes Stacy in front of Nate etc etc,
I think it repeats a couple of times.
Then on day 13 enchantment 11.
See Michael.
This day work with Polly in the morning. When she finishes it triggers enchantment 12.
Then go straight away to see Jason, who will grope Stacy again, but open her top a little bit more, until Michael comes.
Then she hides, and Nate gives her a bag with a new top.
As she walks away, enchantment 13 will trigger. Still on day 13.
See if that works. If it doesnt you may have missed something before.

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
I just quickly played again version 0.25 because I wanted to get some screen shots.
See Michael.
This day work with Polly in the morning. When she finishes it triggers enchantment 12.
Then go straight away to see Jason, who will grope Stacy again, but open her top a little bit more, until Michael comes.
Can u pls share me the save of enhancement 13 plsss ..cannot trigger ...I feel hectic..even after I tried as u said it's not triggered out..pls helo

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Can u pls share me the save of enhancement 13 plsss ..cannot trigger ...I feel hectic..even after I tried as u said it's not triggered out..pls helo
I tried to send the rpgsave file but its not allowed
I am only self taught on computers, so I dont know how to create a zip file and send it.

mikeN90

Oct 11, 2019
See Michael.
Thanks.
where are marcus and polly?
gotta work with them before lunch?
how do i trigger working with marcus or polly? or jim slator

currently repeats with andy during lunch, jason won't open top, work in the afternoon with stevie or simon

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Thanks.
where are marcus and polly?
gotta work with them before lunch?
how do i trigger working with marcus or polly? or jim slator

currently repeats with andy during lunch, jason won't open top, work in the afternoon with stevie or simon
same routine beginning each day
go to office
talk to michael
go talk to Jim
that will trigger working with marcus
keep doing the repeated scenes with andy at lunch
day 13 if you have level 11
in the morning follow what I said
(dont talk to Jim) go straight and work with polly
she is at the bottom. further down from stacy's desk
should be writting there on the screen

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys

" Enchantment 18: go to Knocker's at night "

I need to find this place for the next enchantment - where this will be Knockers ? i have searched but not found.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Please help. What to do if i'm on 20 lvl and on the stage where I leave gym and basement worker tells me to see aged black dude (who sells vibrators etc) when I try to enter it says that it's too late to enter (evening time ig). Ok, i try to go home using car and can't do that, subway tells me to use car anyway. I'm kinda stucked on this level and this evening time of that day. Any suggestions?

dine5h

Apr 14, 2020
Hi Guys

" Enchantment 18: go to Knocker's at night "

I need to find this place for the next enchantment - where this will be Knockers ? i have searched but not found.
Knockers is building below the hospital.. first the character should be intiated to go there..

krantos

Oct 25, 2019
Please help. What to do if i'm on 20 lvl and on the stage where I leave gym and basement worker tells me to see aged black dude (who sells vibrators etc) when I try to enter it says that it's too late to enter (evening time ig). Ok, i try to go home using car and can't do that, subway tells me to use car anyway. I'm kinda stucked on this level and this evening time of that day. Any suggestions?
I think you have to go to Dixon's at lunch.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes