Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update June 14, 2020

I know it has been a couple of weeks since I’ve updated you all. I apologize for the delay. Have no fear, though, I’ve been hard at work on the game. The last couple of scenes I completed, including Stacy’s visit to the police station, were a struggle to get through, but they are also big turning points in the story so I wanted to make sure they were done well.
The big question now is when the next release will be. I am making a goal of getting it out in three weeks from today. I don’t know if I’ll have time to get everything I’d like to get into this release, but I don’t want to keep you all waiting for new content forever either. I probably won’t be able to get the audio overhaul in this release, but it is on my plate.
I want to take a moment to thank you all again for your support. When I started this game I really had no idea if I could do it or if anyone would like it. I spent a year before the initial release learning and practicing game development. I even had a game before this one that I had initially started but scrapped. None of that time was wasted, though. It helped me learn and I’m still learning every day. I just want to say that I’m glad you're enjoying it and I love hearing from you all. One thing I like so much more about game development than writing erotica is the community. Keep being awesome!
- J. S.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Very hot. I liked the renders, the story was a bit grindy to get going, but when it does, the build-up makes it great. The animations sometimes didn't loop well and had weird head/limb movements, but could've been a lot worse. They were extremely hot.

I'm wondering whether a mind-control tag would be appropriate. It's happening slowly, but she definitely has her mind forcibly altered by something external.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know what's the problem but I received new outfit when iam in enchantment 12..
Don't worry about it. If something doesn't happen according to the walkthrough just look for the thing with the lowest enchantment that hasn't happened yet and complete that. Later steps happening sooner is no problem. Happened to me too.
The walkthrough seems to be more of a guide to show you the collective amount of things you need to do to advance. Not an exact step by step walkthrough.

EDIT: Looks like the NTR might begin next patch. Till now it's been consensual cuckolding.

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

john0410

May 31, 2020
I have stuck at enhancement 16 how to complete follow Jason at lunch i have talked him at kitchen in office but only taking happened and nothing

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I have stuck at enhancement 16 how to complete follow Jason at lunch i have talked him at kitchen in office but only taking happened and nothing
You make sure you did everything else it says in the walkthrough before that. You forgot something. Maybe in Enchantment 15 or 14. Do those things and wait till the day after.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Reactions: Darkman_13
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes