LaraWolfe

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I think the whole point of the MC and hubby's relationship is that he enjoys showing her off. Kind of a "Yeah, she's going home with me tonight." show off. But then also hubby seems to at least be a swinger at heart if not a cuck. But so far there is not really any humiliation attached to the hubby and the wife having sex with others so it's not really cuckolding either. I think he just gets turned on watching other guys look at and have sex with his wife. Which would make it a Hot Wife story rather than a cuckold story. And I wouldn't really call it cheating so long as hubby knows and is ok with it, hell he encourages it. Sure it is adultery by legal standards but who are we to judge what consenting adults do with one another?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I think the whole point of the MC and hubby's relationship is that he enjoys showing her off. Kind of a "Yeah, she's going home with me tonight." show off. But then also hubby seems to at least be a swinger at heart if not a cuck. But so far there is not really any humiliation attached to the hubby and the wife having sex with others so it's not really cuckolding either. I think he just gets turned on watching other guys look at and have sex with his wife. Which would make it a Hot Wife story rather than a cuckold story. And I wouldn't really call it cheating so long as hubby knows and is ok with it, hell he encourages it. Sure it is adultery by legal standards but who are we to judge what consenting adults do with one another?
I find it rather lame and a bit boring if the husband is organising sexual partners for her. Its better if she is losing control of her desires while apart from her husband, to the point where she is becoming an exhibitionist, and allowing herself to be groped (by one of her bosses) and almost groped (in the warehouse). Hopefully it will continue in this line. What is happening in Dixons with complete strangers, and also in the gym is really hot. All of which is out of her husbands control and unknown to him. Who cares if it is cheating or adultery or consenting or not. I wouldnt worry about any judging. Its just a visual novel, of something most of us would like to happen in real life, but it never will.

dine5h

Apr 14, 2020
Hello guys, is there an android port for the latest version?
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.26.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.05.2020 (missing image)

Reactions: lOlNoo

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

I hope you all have been doing well. Summer is in full swing and us here in the US are preparing for Indepence Day this weekend under various quarantines. It certainly is a bizarre world we live in these days.

The game is coming along well, but slower than I expected. I don’t think I’ll get the next update out until mid-June at the earliest. I know you all are eager for some new content, so I’ll push myself to get to a good stopping point and release mid-month. The next release will have new lunch scenes, new scenes at Dixon's, with Zack, Michael, Andy, and with Jim, and new warehouse work.

Behind the scenes, I've been cleaning up some of the coding to make my work more efficient. I'm still learning a ton about RPGM and best practices. I have also recently begun learning more about custom scripting in RPGM, though I'm still a novice.

Thanks again for all your support and I hope you all are staying safe.

- J. S.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
you can tell us the number of renders so far, just to get a sense of how much content there is

I hope there is some groped on the street or subway

Great game by the way
I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the homeless man that's by her car at night. Poor guy probably hasn't had any from a pretty lady in a long time and Stacey to meet seems like shes the type that feels sorry for him, and might let him have some fun eventually. Who knows, but we can hope :cool:

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the homeless man that's by her car at night. Poor guy probably hasn't had any from a pretty lady in a long time and Stacey to meet seems like shes the type that feels sorry for him, and might let him have some fun eventually. Who knows, but we can hope :cool:
AND there is a good chance she will also look into the labyrinth of tunnels the homeless use that run beneath her workplace (remember where the shower watcher supposedly comes from?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes