Marine1952

May 13, 2017
From Discord:
jsdeacon07/08/2020
The public release for V.0.35 of The Office Wife will be available on July 22, 2020. $5 and up patrons will get access one week in advance. V.0.35 has roughly 300 new renders, six new animations, and new scenes with Michael, Nate, Jim, Marcus, Stevie, Guy, Andy, Dixon, and more.

DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
From Discord:
jsdeacon07/08/2020
The public release for V.0.35 of The Office Wife will be available on July 22, 2020. $5 and up patrons will get access one week in advance. V.0.35 has roughly 300 new renders, six new animations, and new scenes with Michael, Nate, Jim, Marcus, Stevie, Guy, Andy, Dixon, and more.
Can't wait! Stacy is absolutely gorgeous taken another dude's pipe :cool:

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Yep. Us poor peasants have to wait a bit.
On the site: update June 6. I have a couple of big announcements. The first is that I have a firm date for the next release. It will be available to $5 and up patrons on Wednesday, July 15. I probably won’t get the link out until the afternoon my time, which is probably later in the evening for the rest of the world. Have no fear, though, I don’t foresee anything causing a delay. I will make it available for the public one week later.

so I don't understand... maybe he goes out today for $ 5 Shisko hour, so in Europ tomorrow

Last edited:

Odabar

Mar 14, 2018
On the site: update June 6. I have a couple of big announcements. The first is that I have a firm date for the next release. It will be available to $5 and up patrons on Wednesday, July 15. I probably won’t get the link out until the afternoon my time, which is probably later in the evening for the rest of the world. Have no fear, though, I don’t foresee anything causing a delay. I will make it available for the public one week later.

so I don't understand... maybe he goes out today for $ 5 Shisko hour, so in Europ tomorrow
The game is out now if you want to pay, of not you have to wait a week or if someone leaks it. So poor peasants like me have to be patient.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes