frodoneo

Dec 30, 2018
Unfortunately, an early version was leaked without my consent on this site and I was removed as owner of this thread when I tried to fix it. I am attempting to work with F95zone to work this out and am hoping for quick resolution.
Not trying to sound like a dick, but what you expect from F95? Doest this website post all pirated games link? Sure, as a dev you want to earn money in some way but this place is not kind to those people.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
Not trying to sound like a dick, but what you expect from F95? Doest this website post all pirated games link? Sure, as a dev you want to earn money in some way but this place is not kind to those people.
He is not trying to delay releases to earn money, his Patreon supporters are just helping him test for bugs early by subbing, the full game will be released 2 weeks after we test the game, even the leaked version now has a bug which is not fixed. He is one of the rare devs that releases full game for free.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I had kinda sworn off RPGM games due to my comparative dislike of the platform, but this game in particular has me peaking back in about the possibility.

Continuously reading that the game apparently ups the typical RPGM ante on that daily start the day grind tasks bs is fighting back that urge though, and I'm guessing is saving me that "why did I do this to myself again when I knew better" moment a couple hours in. So thanks for that feedback guys :)

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Minor bug I noticed. Used save 22 that came with game. After one or 2 mornings it won't let me drink coffee. Otherwise it seems to be going fine.

EDIT: It happened when I did Shower, Dress Kitchen, but going from Shower directly to Kitchen naked let me drink coffee.

Last edited:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Minor bug I noticed. Used save 22 that came with game. After one or 2 mornings it won't let me drink coffee. Otherwise it seems to be going fine.
Totally agree, got to add although the game was a bit of a grind at first (It still had me hooked from day 1) it is going at a hell of a pace now, well done J.S and keep up the good work. I hope the story has a long way to go.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
How many enchantment points should this update end with?

I went to Dixon's with Stacy's two hubbies to get that fucking awesome outfit (thumbs up Jsdeacon), but then the game stopped, saying its the end of the update. However, I then loaded a previous save, and went to visit her lunch friend, with whom she later has fun in the toilet, and that got me an extra enchantment point, which I wouldn't have gotten by going straight to Dixon's (triggering the traditional Jason call before lunch). Hence my question, and I'm hoping for an up-to-date walkthrough...

On a side note, that new outfit, and especially the new slutty platform high heels, just made me the 196th patron of this game. It just can't be helped, I'm a real sucker for that fetish. I can't give more than a dollar, as I support quite a few games (for which I always give the minimum btw.).

Being a $1 patron, I'd still like to push my luck, and strongly, strongly advise you Jsdeacon to put some extra make-up on that beautiful MC model you got there (longer eyelashes especially). She's turning into a prime slut, yet looks like Elena from Nick Fifa's Elena's Life with no make-up and really bland eyelashes. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thundas

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Btw Jsdeacon, you perhaps might want to consider activating the link option to your Patreon account with your F95 account. That will allow patrons like myself to show your game in their support list (left panel of my post, below my avatar). Its always good publicity ;).

Reactions: BUsybat

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.35.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Apart from the coffee bug mentioned, 1/ visit loo at work in morning mirror scene whilst she is still sat on loo 2/ mirror scene at home in morning is not there now don't know if it should to be (flash of alter ego priestess or whatever) and shower scene may be clipped short - not all renders - a bit random ? But one hell of an update, for me probably the best game on here.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I start this update at enchantment 24 and cant seem to find how to increase it. Anyone have a save file for the beginning of this update at enchant 26?

Jul 7, 2018
I just completed Enchantment #9. according to the WT I am supposed to Jim Slater but I cannot find him anywhere. Help???

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I just completed Enchantment #9. according to the WT I am supposed to Jim Slater but I cannot find him anywhere. Help???
You'll find him on the left side of the upper floor (offices), below the left-side staircase. When you can call his sprite (or any other sprite), his name appears above his head.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes