jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
All the links in the first page are inactive. WTF?
They will be up again soon. You can get the latest build, V.0.26 directly from my Patreon page or you can get the new version right now, V.0.35 by becoming a patron. It is currently available to $12 patrons, will be available to $5 patrons later today, and available to the public in one week.

showie

Apr 3, 2019
One of my favourite games...great update thank you. and like i always says keep going;);)

Cazzo_duro

Jun 30, 2017
They will be up again soon. You can get the latest build, V.0.26 directly from my Patreon page or you can get the new version right now, V.0.35 by becoming a patron. It is currently available to $12 patrons, will be available to $5 patrons later today, and available to the public in one week.
Dear developer, first of all let me compliment you for your amazing game, which definitely deserves as much support as possible. I would very gladly become a patron of yours, if I could. Unfortunately, now it's a diffcult period for me financially speaking, so I cannot afford it. However, I intend to support you as a patreon as soon as my economic situation improves.
I also clearly understand your wish to delay the leaking of your game, but once this happens it would be more advantageous to you letting people enjoy your great creation than trying to block its diffusion.

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
Dear developer, first of all let me compliment you for your amazing game, which definitely deserves as much support as possible. I would very gladly become a patron of yours, if I could. Unfortunately, now it's a diffcult period for me financially speaking, so I cannot afford it. However, I intend to support you as a patreon as soon as my economic situation improves.
I also clearly understand your wish to delay the leaking of your game, but once this happens it would be more advantageous to you letting people enjoy your great creation than trying to block its diffusion.
No sir. He is making games and books for money. He spends his own time making it and spends his own money buying assets, he needs the support to continue. In reality, if you like the game, you will support it out of passion for the game. You cant afford it? Then you can wait until he releases to the public or someone posts it here in a few days to a week.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
With becoming such a slut, don't you think the guard that tells stacy how pretty she is every morning deserves some action? Maybe a lunch quickie or as she is leaving work at night down on that old mattress. With that huge dildo looks like she will do Double anal before the story ends. LOL. Looks like jason will soon be out of the picture. Stacy cuts him out more each update.

Reactions: DirtyDozen

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
The purpose of an early pre-pre-release is to a.) give a benefit to those who can contribute at the level they are and b.) to obtain feedback and locate possible bugs before a wider release. When it gets leaked early, what gets leaked is not necessarily public-ready. This isn't a money-making tactic. The game will always be available for free, it's just a matter of when the free version is released. Unfortunately, an early version was leaked without my consent on this site and I was removed as owner of this thread when I tried to fix it. I am attempting to work with F95zone to work this out and am hoping for quick resolution. Just know that right now the links on the OP may have bugs in them. The only official version will be available on my Patreon page in a short while. Sadly, this whole mess has delayed the official release for $5 and up patrons but I promise it will still be out today.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I'am a student and a father. I don't have a dollar to spare. If i had i would absolutely help out. I love this game. But as a poor peasant i just have to wait.
I also don't have that much money, but I always think if I was a smoker or a drinker, I would always find a dollar to spare, but like I said, everybody has to know himself if he has a dollar to spare, nobody else.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I respect those who liked this game as much as I respect the work of the developer.
But what I have to say is that I got bored with this game,office,warehouse,home,gym,and the next day again the same and again the same the next,small solutions with some small tents and again home,office,storage,warehouse,gym.this routine does not suffer.
I'm sorry but something must be done Dev to make this game more intersting. (sorry for bad english)

Reactions: pingwin

JonSnow4Life

Mar 26, 2018
I respect those who liked this game as much as I respect the work of the developer.
But what I have to say is that I got bored with this game,office,warehouse,home,gym,and the next day again the same and again the same the next,small solutions with some small tents and again home,office,storage,warehouse,gym.this routine does not suffer.
I'm sorry but something must be done Dev to make this game more intersting. (sorry for bad english)

A Renpy Version would solve that :) This game is awesome though, and so is the Dev

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes