DirtyDozen

Dec 26, 2018
AND there is a good chance she will also look into the labyrinth of tunnels the homeless use that run beneath her workplace (remember where the shower watcher supposedly comes from?
Maybe so! JS has got a great game, and has a good amount of content out for just a V.0.26 this game is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

Reactions: Yur

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
AND there is a good chance she will also look into the labyrinth of tunnels the homeless use that run beneath her workplace (remember where the shower watcher supposedly comes from?
Yes, I am surprised the homeless guy hasn't brought some of his friends up through the sewer allready, to enjoy watching Stacy in the shower with him as well!

Reactions: DirtyDozen

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018

Hello, I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe weekend. Here in the US, because all of the major fireworks shows were canceled for the 4th of July, everyone instead bought fireworks to light at home. For about ten hours straight Saturday night, the city sounded like a war zone with constant explosions in every direction. It was truly something to behold. I am just thankful I don’t have PTSD as many do.
I have a couple of big announcements. The first is that I have a firm date for the next release. It will be available to $5 and up patrons on Wednesday, July 15. I probably won’t get the link out until the afternoon my time, which is probably later in the evening for the rest of the world. Have no fear, though, I don’t foresee anything causing a delay. I will make it available for the public one week later.
The next release is going to have about 300 new renders and half a dozen new animations. There will be new scenes with most of the major characters and let’s just say that Stacy is slipping down into the rabbit hole now.
The question is going to be whether she goes smoothly or not and whether Jason goes along for the ride.
The other big announcement is that I've set up a
. I know zilch about Discord so it is probably going to be bumpy at first. If anyone has a lot of Discord experience and wants to apply to help administrate/moderate it, I would be very grateful as it would free up time for me to devote to game development. For now, though, it’s open and you can all join. I have attempted to integrate it with Patreon so roles should automatically be assigned based on your tier. If not, you can post in the #Roles channel and I can manually assign the appropriate tier. Your name must match your Patreon name.
For you $5 and up patrons, I will be posting some sneak preview pics soon.
That’s all for now. Thanks again for your support.
J. S. Deacon

Kalam_mekhar

Feb 17, 2019
With some better render quality, that i`m sure will come with time this can be best female protag game imo

shotzpro

Oct 27, 2018
300 renders it is not much but the quality is top
i hope the next update have more than 500.

Spectre352

Jan 12, 2020
When will next update come? It's been half a year, since last!
At least any progress report would be appreciated.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The few cuckold scenes are very exciting, i'm hoping that in the future Jason let Stacey fuck also other men in front of him as well as Nate… the thong is very good paired with stockings and high heels, and with a garter belt would be still better!

FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
" the thong is very good paired with stockings and high heels, and with a garter belt would be still better! "

Yeah and i am a fan of NO stockings but delicious Heels on glorious Legs!

Reactions: Claudio83
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes