los123

Jun 10, 2017
Would anyone be so kind as to share a save or 2.

Beginning of 0.35 or 0.26 would be sick.
Reformatted my comp and ended up losing my saves :(

Thanks in advance

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Someone needs to make a Renpy copy of this game, the constant un-triggered events are annoying

Phalzyr

----

Would anyone be so kind as to share a save or 2.

Beginning of 0.35 or 0.26 would be sick.
Reformatted my comp and ended up losing my saves :(

Thanks in advance
When you download the game, there is an Enchantment 25 saves included.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Born too slow

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
well it works. Turned out i have to talk to Nate but it appears in a few day I dont know why. I reopened the game and it worked lmao. However, new problem. Dave tells me to work alone as Simon is away but in my game Simon is there and I dont have any option. Where are the three items i have to find ?
Don't know what to say, you sure David's not talking about a future workday? Try moving on, go back to David until no one's at Simon's post and then you'll trigger the work alone task. The three items are in the right half of the ground floor, around those three shelves. If its a bug, very strange, unless perhaps you changed something manually in the game or added some mod??

I'm stuck after the 29th enchantment.
What can I do to unlock the 30th?
Make sure you go to Dixon after work until that option greys out, when you decide what to do after work at your desk (home, gym, Dixon). Then make sure you've exhausted all the events with all upper floor characters, most of all the handjob with Marcus you trigger by working for Jim, after Jason and Nate ask you to persuade Marcus to help them. Then you go and talk to Jason before lunch, and all three of you need to walk to Dixon. End of update (thank you panel and "game over") once that scene plays out (one of the best in the entire game), so make sure to save before that.

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
I'm stuck 28th enchantment.
- go to Dixon’s at night 2 times - YES
- talk to Michael on day he gets back - YES
- lunch and eat with Andy 2 times - YES
- work in The Void - YES
- get bathroom scene (if this is a gym bathroom scene with unknown person) -YES
What else needs to be done !?

Last edited:

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I'm stuck 28th enchantment.
- talk to Michael on day he gets back - YES
- lunch and eat with Andy 2 times - YES
- work in The Void - YES
- go to Dixon’s at night 2 times - YES
- get bathroom scene (if this is a gym bathroom scene with unknown person) -YES
What else needs to be done !?
You need to talk to Jason again before lunch, you should get a choice of who to go downstairs with. Next day, you should be automatically confronted by them when you arrive at the office and just follow their instructions from there. Make sure you talk to Jason before lunch again that day. I hope that helps!

Dark_Shader

Jan 26, 2020
You need to talk to Jason again before lunch, you should get a choice of who to go downstairs with. Next day, you should be automatically confronted by them when you arrive at the office and just follow their instructions from there. Make sure you talk to Jason before lunch again that day. I hope that helps!
I talk to Jason again before lunch. Make choise go to downstairs. Next day i confronted by them. This is out of Enchantment 30 and I'm at 28 Enchantment in game. What I did not do to get 29 Enchantment ?
зы. Thanks for answer! Sorry my english
EDIT
I load save file 22 on game and problem solved. Bathroom scene with Andy (not work for me on my save files) not in gym bathrom with stranger. Walkthrough is sometimes difficult to understand!

Last edited:

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
I talk to Jason again before lunch. Make choise go to downstairs. Next day i confronted by them. This is out of Enchantment 30 and I'm at 28 Enchantment in game. What I did not do to get 29 Enchantment ?
зы. Thanks for answer! Sorry my english
You have to go with both of them, so go with the other person next time.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Been trying to match the walthrough and on enchantment 10 part even though I only have 8 enchantments, also after working for Jim I cannot find this Nate guy, where is he?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes