Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
I downloaded v 0.35 but i am unable to continue with my saved filea of v 0.25.. I dont want to start from beginning...please help
You dont need own saves, when you download the 0.35 version then it comes with 0.25 version saves
Usually it does...but this time after dwnloading only option i am getting is fresh installation and not update to earlier installed version

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Usually it does...but this time after dwnloading only option i am getting is fresh installation and not update to earlier installed version
if you install the 0.35 version there are no 0.25 saves included?
Damn, you have android version?

I was talking about the Win version, my bad.
The 0.35 version included a 0.25 ending saves(win version)

KillerCage

Jul 14, 2017
The issue is that Michael is always here

Edit: I did something that broked the storyline. So I resumed from the save game posted here from the enchant 24th and now it worked, Thanks
I am using the save included with the game, mine is not working, I am not going to play the game from the beginning. So 27th enhancement does not work, Michael does not go away, try to go through few days.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
and the android version has the same file.
start a new game and when no other save files are present you have the option to import this file.

• Angry
Reactions: nokiazz

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
if you install the 0.35 version there are no 0.25 saves included?
Damn, you have android version?

I was talking about the Win version, my bad.
Not there in android version i guess...it sucks to play it from beginning

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
and the android version has the same file.
Always learn something new :D

game just freeze at the Enchantment 28 ... can some 1 give me save after scene?

Save file #8

and follow this:
Enchantment 29 - talk to Michael on day he gets back, go to O’Shannon’s for lunch and eat with Andy, work in The Void in afternoon, go to Dixon’s at night, next day eat lunch with Andy again - get bathroom scene.

Enchantment 30 - after second night at Dixon’s , talk to Jason before lunch and go downstairs with either Jason or Nate, next morning they greet you upon arrival to work, work with Michael, work with Jim, , Marcus scene, talk to Jason before lunch again.

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
I am using the save included with the game, mine is not working, I am not going to play the game from the beginning. So 27th enhancement does not work, Michael does not go away, try to go through few days.
I used this savegame, slot #24
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-35-j-s-deacon.44541/page-40#post-3705526
In this game there are no real choices so there are no differences if you use this savegame instead of yours.
I think that if you miss to speak with Jason at midday precisely the day when Michael is out this break the storyline

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Finished the content so far.

I like that its an erotic game without needing incest, feels like a fucking age since good ol' fucking without boning the family happened in one of these games.

I hate the magic side of the story. Would have been much better if it was about a couple who just wanted to try the raunchiest fucking stuff ever, rather than a stupid fucking necklace. Also the same sex position with the partner at home got old as fuck very quickly.

Other than that, its basic but with my niggles aside I thought it was decent.

Reactions: fbass

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Finished the content so far.

I like that its an erotic game without needing incest, feels like a fucking age since good ol' fucking without boning the family happened in one of these games.

I hate the magic side of the story. Would have been much better if it was about a couple who just wanted to try the raunchiest fucking stuff ever, rather than a stupid fucking necklace. Also the same sex position with the partner at home got old as fuck very quickly.

Other than that, its basic but with my niggles aside I thought it was decent.
Congratulations!
How do you know it's the end of the content , please?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes