Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I found i minour bug:
Since Enchantmant 28 you can´t drink the morning coffee. The mark is still there bit you can´t do anything.
I had it happen the morning after dinner with the sales manager.
The days after that it was fine again.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I'm stuck 28th enchantment.
- go to Dixon’s at night 2 times - YES
- talk to Michael on day he gets back - YES
- lunch and eat with Andy 2 times - YES
- work in The Void - YES
- get bathroom scene (if this is a gym bathroom scene with unknown person) -YES
What else needs to be done !?
At enchantment 28 have another lunch with Andy. There is a bothroom scene there too after they have a drink together.
I got enchantment 29 as she was leaving the restaurant

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
At enchantment 28 have another lunch with Andy. There is a bothroom scene there too after they have a drink together.
I got enchantment 29 as she was leaving the restaurant
On my first play though I got stuck there as well, for some reason the scene with Andy never triggered. It was always the same conversation with him, I had lunch with him like 5 times in a row. Always something like "anything new with your subway thing?" and she'd reply no. Even though having had done all the subway, transit authortiy and police station stuff. The wardrobe malfunction conversation never kicked in.

Eventually I had to load the save that came with the update and reply the content from after the dinner with the sales mananger. I don't know if there was a lunch before with Andy or something I'd missed, but everything worked fine from there.

redle

Apr 12, 2017
I enjoyed what I saw of this game. And I'm used to these games not exactly being the most realistic. A lot of times that adds to the entertainment. That said, I am curious why the semi-plausible gym scene working out with the guy went the way it did with the clothes. A top like that may pull up, but it is never going to pull down like the image shows. It's even more confusing because the stretch being performed when it happens would also only cause pulling up.

Never the less, fun game. Keep it up.

Reactions: karlosos

Back

Aug 3, 2017
So I've tried this for a little while, and it got me wondering something. Is this game entirely linear? The player tries to find one enchantment point to the next, but otherwise none of your choices at any point matter if you want to proceed with the story, correct? Or, will the game open up later on once the player has accumulated enough enchantment points?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I enjoyed what I saw of this game. And I'm used to these games not exactly being the most realistic. A lot of times that adds to the entertainment. That said, I am curious why the semi-plausible gym scene working out with the guy went the way it did with the clothes. A top like that may pull up, but it is never going to pull down like the image shows. It's even more confusing because the stretch being performed when it happens would also only cause pulling up.

Never the less, fun game. Keep it up.
Yes you are right there, but we get to see her tits exposed with a wardrobe malfunction, thats all we care about.
I think its time for a complete new gym outfit anyway, which exposes her body, with even more wardrobe malfunctions or even see through. Also some more guys coming to the gym, who have "suddenly" developed an interest in working out in the evenings, for some reason.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes