konradmm

Jun 18, 2019
Oh come on. Going to dress/bath/eat, driving to work, working upfloor, earing, warehouse, train, home was really cool for the first time but not when i had to do it for 4 times in a row. Uninstalled and refunded patreon. Hope you learn from it, at least a bit.

Spectre352

Jan 12, 2020
Oh come on. Going to dress/bath/eat, driving to work, working upfloor, earing, warehouse, train, home was really cool for the first time but not when i had to do it for 4 times in a row. Uninstalled and refunded patreon. Hope you learn from it, at least a bit.
Yeah, I thought this update would have some serious character development and was looking forward to massage advances with Jim, but alas! Still, nevermind, keep up the good work. August-end update better have some serious scenes,please!

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Okay, Houston, we have a problem ...:) again. I have 26 enchantment, and again nothing happens there. Michael is not wants go away.......Who can know, why? Thanks in advance, guys!

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Okay, Houston, we have a problem ...:) again. I have 26 enchantment, and again nothing happens there. Michael is not wants go away.......Who can know, why? Thanks in advance, guys!
Are you using an old save? I recommend using the save included in the download that starts where the last update left off.

Reactions: ferolg

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
No, i started from beginning.
I think you found a bug. Apparently, you need to visit Michael while at Enchantment 25. I'll fix this in the next release. For now, you should either go back to an old pre-enchantment 26 save and talk to Michael or use the slot 22 save file that came with it (which starts at enchantment 25).

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Yes, that’s exactly what I did, I continued with the attached save file. All OK.THX! This is one of the best games, really looking forward to the sequel(s)!

Reactions: jsdeacon

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Animation freezing issues for anyone else? I cannot save in MAC version (It crashed everytime). But when I get to a certain animation it completely locks up. Sometimes if I leave it up it unlocks itself. Anyone else experiencing this, or now a work-around?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Animation freezing issues for anyone else? I cannot save in MAC version (It crashed everytime). But when I get to a certain animation it completely locks up. Sometimes if I leave it up it unlocks itself. Anyone else experiencing this, or now a work-around?
I don't know much about Macs, but here is the info I have on saving RPGM games on Mac:

GUIDE: How to save on a Mac version of RPG Maker MV games by blackwood 1. Move the game out of the folder it came in 2. Select the game and press Command + i 3. Look for the permissions. You should see it list your username and Read & Write, Staff as Read Only, and Everyone as Read Only. 4. Change permissions to Read & Write 5. Relaunch game and attempt to save to confirm it is working.

Reactions: Calyps0

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I don't know much about Macs, but here is the info I have on saving RPGM games on Mac:

GUIDE: How to save on a Mac version of RPG Maker MV games by blackwood 1. Move the game out of the folder it came in 2. Select the game and press Command + i 3. Look for the permissions. You should see it list your username and Read & Write, Staff as Read Only, and Everyone as Read Only. 4. Change permissions to Read & Write 5. Relaunch game and attempt to save to confirm it is working.
Are you aware of the freezing issue during animations? It isnt always consistent. And sometimes if I minimize the window and come back, its working again (animation started running) and I can advance the story. But other times it doesnt work. I've been stuck on the intimacy with husband on couch scene for 4 hours now. The scene where you can see his peen and her butt with the freckle. His ballsack shakes oddly during this scene and she moves up and down. I have been through it plenty of times but now I am stuck(hoping it unfreezes). But it happened last time at the 3rd (or 4th) doctors visit w/no bra on table...I made it past that point this time but now stuck. It just gets frustrating to keep having to start over being this far along.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Question for the forum...is there any loss (or addition) of scenes if you do not shower or eat at home before leaving? Or what about talking to your boss each morning? Or that seemingly useless toilet scene. If I want to power through do I need to work out to get the repeat shower scenes after I've seen them once?

I hope my question makes sense. I understand that it IS an RPG game, and that repetitive tasks are par for the course...but while waiting for the next "enchantment" can I just, get up, get dressed, go to work and only do the events that change? then home and sleep?

ALSO

Any reason to continue going to the burrito place or the other one in the park at the top left instead of the O'Shanklers each time (or whatever)?

Last edited:

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
IMHO: you corrupted wife very early.
I am saddened.
All interest is gone.
But thanks for playing.
(english is not my native language).
I appreciate your perspective, but cannot disagree more.

I LOVE that wife just "jumped right into it". And I am more interested than ever to see how far she will go (or how creative the DEV can be without being crazy). So I cannot wait for more. What's next?, handjobs at the playground with families present...bring on the kink!? I love it the same way I love Project: Sage. The only concern I have is that the DEV will run out of things to keep this interesting. After all it is hard to keep the MC at 1000 RMPS without audience (or fresh idea) burn out...at the same time you cannot lift up on the gas pedal too much for risk of a "boring update". Project: Sage was fantastic (and is) but it seems to have stalled.

I am honestly not at all interested in the mythological (whatever) storyline coming more into the scene and could play this as is indefinitely (If I could get it to run properly)! I am dreading when this becomes a "dual world" nonsense dimensional piece of crap that all of these games try to pull now to become "original". My advice...enjoy what type of game you are, embrace that concept at its core, and cut the BS. Focus on what got you to where you are (even if perhaps its less of where you wanted to go with original concept). But WTF do I know?

madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
Just my own opinion. Not judging anyones preferences. i love the rpgm stlye instead of renpy. To me it gives more of a sense that i'm playin a game instead of just reading a story. Not to mention so far i am loving the stor. keep up the awesome work

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
Think i found a bug jsdeacon. From the last doctors visit up to the end of the update all of the animations seem to autoskip.
Ive gone through ingame settings to make sure nothing is set and checked my install folder to see if the animations were there. Which they are are. so can only assume its a bug.

Mr. Mosaic

May 11, 2019
Just my own opinion. Not judging anyones preferences. i love the rpgm stlye instead of renpy. To me it gives more of a sense that i'm playin a game instead of just reading a story. Not to mention so far i am loving the stor. keep up the awesome work
same, i always love world exploration. By using RPGM i feel like i have complete control of what my characters going to do even though sometime i don't even have any dialog choices, it feels better rather than renpy where i feel like i was only looking my character through a window. RPGM also tend to have shorter dialog but pace is still didn't feel too short so that's really a plus to me.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes