Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

The new release has been a huge success. There were only a few very minor bugs reported that will be fixed in the public release on Wednesday, but most of you probably won't even notice them. Also, I'd like to extend a warm welcome to all of my new patrons. Thanks so much for your support, it means a lot to me and helps to ensure I can not only keep producing the game, but keep adding features and making improvements.

I am already working on the next release. The first order of business is adding all the scenes with Stacy's new outfit. Secondly, I'm adding a hint system to the game. It isn't going to be fancy, but it should help. You will also be able to turn it off and on. I am also looking into doing updates with patches instead of forcing you all to re-download the entire game each time. I'm not a software guy so no guarantees there. If any of you want to help with that, please pm me.

The next release won't be all game features either. I plan to add plenty of new scenes (some of which are already done) with all the main actors. As for a release date, I think a realistic time frame is near the end of August. I seem to be on a six-week or so pattern here, which I think is just enough time to build and adequately test.

Thanks again and as always, if you have comments, feedback, suggestions, or just want to chit chat, please reach out to me on here, at my email jsdeacon9@gmail.com or on Discord. I love hearing from you.

Thanks,

- J. S.

---

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Where exactly is "Knocker's"? I've tried every building at night and wasn't able to find it. Do I have to talk to Jason first at the apartment or what?

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Where exactly is "Kocker's"? I've tried every building at night and wasn't able to find it. Do I have to talk to Jason first at the apartment or what?
Its in the red light district, south of the business district (cross the road over to it). It should be on the right side, above Dixon's. But yeah, your problem might be you haven't triggered a required event/conversation first. These events usually happen automatically.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
Its in the red light district, south of the business district (cross the road over to it). It should be on the right side, above Dixon's. But yeah, your problem might be you haven't triggered a required event/conversation first. These events usually happen automatically.
Okay, thank you. I'll see if I can trigger the event or conversation.

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Hello! For first: i like this game very much, thx to creator. However it is a little bit boring - as many rpgm....:) .
There is the third time I have started the game again , and again i cannot move on. I have day 19 and 11 ench.
I see walkthrough too, and i have 11 ench, but i have No12 from WT.....and nothing more, he days are repeating without new event. I tried to continue according to WT but no success. Can anybody help me? THX and sorry for my english.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hello! For first: i like this game very much, thx to creator. However it is a little bit boring - as many rpgm....:) .
There is the third time I have started the game again , and again i cannot move on. I have day 19 and 11 ench.
I see walkthrough too, and i have 11 ench, but i have No12 from WT.....and nothing more, he days are repeating without new event. I tried to continue according to WT but no success. Can anybody help me? THX and sorry for my english.
I'm glad you enjoy the game even if you find it a bit boring...I would like to help you get unstuck. Are you playing the most recent version? Did you start from an old save? Have you gotten the enchantment level from working with Polly? Have you done the whole transport authority sequence that ends with Stacy checking the flash drive at her desk at work? Have you completed the Marcus/Nate sequence?

Reactions: Blayo and ferolg

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
I'm glad you enjoy the game even if you find it a bit boring...I would like to help you get unstuck. Are you playing the most recent version? Did you start from an old save? Have you gotten the enchantment level from working with Polly? Have you done the whole transport authority sequence that ends with Stacy checking the flash drive at her desk at work? Have you completed the Marcus/Nate sequence?

Thanks for the reply. I have the last version , yes, the 0.35. I did start from the beginning, not from save. i do not remember exactly who is Polly ...:) I have done the whole transport authority. I think, i have completed Marcus/Nate sequence, but i did not received nothing from Nat.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for the reply. I have the last version , yes, the 0.35. I did start from the beginning, not from save. i do not remember exactly who is Polly ...:) I have done the whole transport authority. I think, i have completed Marcus/Nate sequence, but i did not received nothing from Nat.
Make sure you talk to Michael one morning and then go work with Polly (instead of Jim Slater) who is at the bottom of the screen in the upstairs office area. Once you get that enchantment level, the story should continue on.

Reactions: ferolg and Blayo

ferolg

Jan 8, 2019
Make sure you talk to Michael one morning and then go work with Polly (instead of Jim Slater) who is at the bottom of the screen in the upstairs office area. Once you get that enchantment level, the story should continue on.

Thank You very much! Its works.....:)

Reactions: jsdeacon

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello everyone i have a quick question.

I would like to know if I have to start the game from the beginning to see new scenes?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
hello everyone i have a quick question.

I would like to know if I have to start the game from the beginning to see new scenes?
The game comes with a save file starting where the previous release ended so you can start with just the new content.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Hi, just a bit curious ... why many people don't like playing RPG games preferring RenPy over them?
Am I the only one who likes to play RPG games over RenPy??
Well I guess its a question of time spent playing. Some people want to bee-line to the sex part. Also RPGMs can sometimes be total nightmare "space riddles": impossible to understand what you're supposed to do. Its not the case with this game though, its pretty clear. Also, on a personal note, rpgs are very "japanese" in their style. Little "kawai" sprites that always look the same. Ren'py universe often is less about flashy, bright colors, and the game-play is smoother. Depends really on the age of the players: the older you are, the less patient, and less prone to waste your time strolling your little sprite in a town with Atari-era graphics.

But some RPGMs are very funny to play, especially when sex-combat is involved. I usually cringe at RPGMs, but really enjoyed playing Chronicles of Leridia at some point for example.

nightshaw

Feb 27, 2019
Well I guess its a question of time spent playing. Some people want to bee-line to the sex part. Also RPGMs can sometimes be total nightmare "space riddles": impossible to understand what you're supposed to do. Its not the case with this game though, its pretty clear. Also, on a personal note, rpgs are very "japanese" in their style. Little sprites that look always the same. Ren'py universe often is less about flashy, bright colors, and the game-play is smoother. Depends really on the age of the players: the older you are, the less patient, and less prone to waste your time strolling your little sprite in a town with Atari-era graphics.

But some RPGMs are very funny to play, especially when sex-combat is involved. I usually cringe at RPGMs, but really enjoyed playing Chronicles of Leridia at some point for example.
Ahh I see, thanks for the quick and concise reply. Have a good day!

Reactions: Back and Manifold

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
At the beginning I thought this was an another "easy game", just a bunch of ugly renders and a stupid story, but after I played with it a couple of hours I confess I was wrong. It's definetely a good game with a lot of potential. It has animations (good ones) and a lot of different actors with different outcomes (there's even a hobo, one of my favourites). My compliments to the creator.

P.s. my only remark is the low quality of the animations

Reactions: Manifold

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Hi, just a bit curious ... why many people don't like playing RPG games preferring RenPy over them?
Am I the only one who likes to play RPG games over RenPy??
The main reason for most is that RPGm builds are mostly a walking sim, spending 80-90% of the players invested time on the pointless illusion of transportation is not really a game play feature.. it all depends on what you look for in a adult game, for instance I want:
Interesting story / good writing
Nice visuals
Engaging game play / mechanics
You won't find more then 2 or 3 games that tics all of those boxes so then you search for the second best and so forth..
Long story short I still to this day havn't played a rpgm that wouldn't just have been better as a renpy VN.
Over the years I've come across ONE single rpgm that was worth sloging through the tideous walking sim for the real content. So nowdays I just stay clear from all of them as a rule :)
Glad you enjoy it though.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
The main reason for most is that RPGm builds are mostly a walking sim, spending 80-90% of the players invested time on the pointless illusion of transportation is not really a game play feature.. it all depends on what you look for in a adult game, for instance I want:
Interesting story / good writing
Nice visuals
Engaging game play / mechanics
You won't find more then 2 or 3 games that tics all of those boxes so then you search for the second best and so forth..
Long story short I still to this day havn't played a rpgm that wouldn't just have been better as a renpy VN.
Over the years I've come across ONE single rpgm that was worth sloging through the tideous walking sim for the real content. So nowdays I just stay clear from all of them as a rule :)
Glad you enjoy it though.
I agree, but when devs activate the hyper speed feature (e.g. in Treasure of Nadia) it changes everything. Transportation becomes so quick its almost like clicking your way to specific locations.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
I agree, but when devs activate the hyper speed feature (e.g. in Treasure of Nadia) it changes everything. Transportation becomes so quick its almost like clicking your way to specific locations.
Yup, it was less painful then usual, good job. Still didn't see any reason for it being rpgm though, a shame since the renders used are above average, as a renpy game I would likely stuck with it and supported. But ut's one of the better efforts no doubt.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes