Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
jsdeacon I can't remember if I've said it already but nice game, I'm enjoying it. I love the female MC, cheating, rpg-m, corruption etc. Checks all my boxes.

The below is aimed at whoever did the tagging:

I have to question the NTR tag though as I don't see it, thankfully.
From the Tag readme and rules :

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

That is not happening here. The MC is the one involved with others not the romantic interest. Some mind find it trivial but i think it's fairly important especially as NTR is one of those love/hate tags that often causes flame wars. Some might avoid the game seeing the tag, others will come because of it and probably leave disappointed.

Also where is the gangbang? The 2 dudes on the train definitely don't count as a gangbang. While there is no rule defined for it, most common acceptance is 3 or more guys on female (or male thats your thing). I hope there is one coming.

Reactions: Manifold

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I would've said it didn't count because you don't exactly see that scene... I also agree this doesn't really seem like ntr. I'd describe it more as cucking or sharing.
Cucking maybe, sharing, cheating and hot-wifing for sure are tags i think would fit.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Cucking maybe, sharing, cheating and hot-wifing for sure are tags i think would fit.
I don't think I've ever seen specific tags like "sharing", "hot-wife", etc. on this site. F95 is indeed kinda schizophrenic: they give a very precise and accurate definition of NTR in their rules section, but then let the anti-sharing maniacs define anything that is not harem-boss games as "NTR".

The MC's mom or sister whom he gets to fuck still have boyfriends or husbands they exchange kisses and hugs with? "NTR"! Female characters start flirting/kissing with other male characters than the MC? "NTR"! Its insane, yet unfortunately the case.

So I think NTR is just the only tag available on F95 to describe any storyline which does not have the MC as the exclusive male character basically. You're left with either zombie survival games and "NTR" games. But maybe I'm wrong.

Last edited:

juice2000

Jun 2, 2017
jsdeacon I can't remember if I've said it already but nice game, I'm enjoying it. I love the female MC, cheating, rpg-m, corruption etc. Checks all my boxes.

The below is aimed at whoever did the tagging:

I have to question the NTR tag though as I don't see it, thankfully.
From the Tag readme and rules :

Ntr [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]

That is not happening here. The MC is the one involved with others not the romantic interest. Some mind find it trivial but i think it's fairly important especially as NTR is one of those love/hate tags that often causes flame wars. Some might avoid the game seeing the tag, others will come because of it and probably leave disappointed.

Also where is the gangbang? The 2 dudes on the train definitely don't count as a gangbang. While there is no rule defined for it, most common acceptance is 3 or more guys on female (or male thats your thing). I hope there is one coming.
In the game one choice specifically says NTR so you need to have the tag so people dont get upset and cry.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I don't think I've ever seen specific tags like "sharing", "hot-wife", etc. on this site. F95 is indeed kinda schizophrenic: they give a very precise and accurate definition of NTR in their rules section, but then let the anti-sharing maniacs define anything that is not harem-boss games as "NTR".

The MC's mom or sister whom he gets to fuck still have boyfriends or husbands they exchange kisses and hugs with? "NTR"! Female characters start flirting/kissing with other male characters than the MC? "NTR"! Its insane, yet unfortunately the case.

So I think NTR is just the only tag available on F95 to describe any storyline which does not have the MC as the exclusive male character basically. You're left with either zombie survival games and "NTR" games. But maybe I'm wrong.
I think there are some of those tags, but yeah, I see your point. Just remember this is a female MC game. I'd almost go as far as saying it should be a male mc only tag, but there are few cases where it does happen with a female mc. I assume most female MC (certainly all the ones I like to play) involve the female running around getting side action while the romantic interest male partner doesn't.

In the game one choice specifically says NTR so you need to have the tag so people dont get upset and cry.
I don't recall the choice and really unless her hubby is going off and getting side action, it would be. But anyway, I'm not going to keep on bleeting about it, I was just questioning it because I don't see it. I like to question especially when it's tags I like that I can't find the content, or stuff I strongly want to avoid.

Last edited:

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I don't recall the choice and really unless her hubby is going off and getting side action, it would be.
Its on their night together with Nate, after they go dancing at Knocker's. She's sitting in the middle, and you can choose whether she starts with hubby or with hubby's buddy.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Its on their night together with Nate, after they go dancing at Knocker's. She's sitting in the middle, and you can choose whether she starts with hubby or with hubby's buddy.
Ah yeah, I vaguely remember it. but the female MC going off with the buddy is not NT
No ffs, I need to stop before I start a riot.

I'll just leave it as i saw it as her cucking the hubby.

thanks (y)

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Ah yeah, I vaguely remember it. but the female MC going off with the buddy is not NT

thanks (y)
I hear you ;)

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
The NTR definition seems to be so different with so many people, it almost seems we just need to put it on all the games.

There is a point in this game, however, where it could be argued as Jason (husband) is not aware of all the things she has been doing, including some things with Nate so that could be classified as NTR... sort of... even tho Jason has basically given her the freedom to explore. All of your comments about cucking and sharing are more accurate, but someone could argue there is some NTR. So again, just use it to cover the bases.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Just my own opinion. Not judging anyones preferences. i love the rpgm stlye instead of renpy. To me it gives more of a sense that i'm playin a game instead of just reading a story. Not to mention so far i am loving the stor. keep up the awesome work
same, i always love world exploration. By using RPGM i feel like i have complete control of what my characters going to do even though sometime i don't even have any dialog choices, it feels better rather than renpy where i feel like i was only looking my character through a window. RPGM also tend to have shorter dialog but pace is still didn't feel too short so that's really a plus to me.
1000% agree with that, and I especially like it when there are hidden encounters or actions and the random npc's that make the world alive react or comment on the mc's behavour or attire.

Reactions: Mr. Mosaic

Peserval

Compressor
May 3, 2017
Office Wife v0.35 Compressed *fixed*

made using bas's Cruncher v0.4.1

"This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk, Compression can break game"

!Fix for broken images for those who got broken version!

drop www into main game folder and overwrite everything

Last edited:

jhawk60

Feb 11, 2020

thanks (y)
I took that choice as the NTR on/off switch, the scene itself was sharing, but it set Stacy on a path.

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes