Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How can I get walkthrough for 0.35 I'm stuck at Enchantment 12
You try this?

Enchantment 12: work with Marcus again, sit with Andy at lunch again, visit Transport Authority, go to Dixon’s in Night District to get flash drive, return to Transport Authority, next day, talk to Michael and work with Marcus again, return to the Transport Authority to get the report, return to desk to view report.

• Wow
Reactions: euron37

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I don't even know where is marcus I never see he and I got Transport Authority and I view report in my desk but its still seems stuck
You need to talk to Michael in the morning and then work with Jim Slater. Jim will have you work with Marcus.

• Red Heart
Reactions: euron37

euron37

May 17, 2018
You need to talk to Michael in the morning and then work with Jim Slater. Jim will have you work with Marcus.
I don't think I saw Jimi.When I talk with michael in the morning he says We'll find a place soon for you to settle in.

Sativa-29

Oct 28, 2017
I hope I'm not repeating things here, but is there an issue in the new update with playing animations?

I'm having it switch to the RPGM screen (not the renders) and the text box showing, then it goes to the render after the animation is supposed to finish. Tried both the normal and compressed versions, same issue.

NTRlover795

Dec 29, 2019
Reading through all the comments and reviews, is there actually any sex scenes with anyone other than the husband? Or is it just a bit of groping and fingering?

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update August 1, 2020

It's been a crazy week for me in my day job so I haven't had as much time to work on the game as I'd liked. I know that's not what you all want to hear, but fortunately, things should be slowing down soon. That doesn't mean I haven't made any progress. I have three complete new scenes created already including three new animations. I have finished adding all the images with Stacy's new outfit as well and finished my "hint" system, including adding hints throughout the entire game.
Thank you to those who voted in the recent $12 tier poll. While every character got some votes, there was a pretty clear consensus on who you all want to see more of. That helps guide how I allocate my time and resources. I assure you that you won't be disappointed.
This next release is a bit ambitious in content, but I think I am still on course to get where I need to get. There's going to be a lot of craziness and at risk of spoiling things, we're going to see Stacy finally give up the goods to someone other than her hubby and Nate. Who will that someone be? You'll just have to wait to find out...
Thanks for your support and I hope you all are having a wonderful summer (or winter for you folks south of the Equator).
- J. S.

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
I can't trigger the

Enchantment 13: visit Jason before lunch, let him continue until he tries to pull top open, receive new outfit from Nate

How many times until he tries this? Always the boss shows up and she hides under the desk of her husband

It would be perfect if the game have a journal who tells what's next step on menu

Mariano95

Jan 17, 2019
I can't trigger the

Enchantment 13: visit Jason before lunch, let him continue until he tries to pull top open, receive new outfit from Nate

How many times until he tries this? Always the boss shows up and she hides under the desk of her husband

It would be perfect if the game have a journal who tells what's next step on menu
I had the same problem. Is when the boss should be gone? Because in that case reload an old save and try again. It worked for me

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I started this game this weekend. I loved it! Congratulations to the developer, the way in which he treats female thinking is very true ... We really think so when something that seems inappropriate .... It is a tension and excitement and mixed fear. I liked the story I hope that the protagonist has some more secrets not exposed to her husband and lover, it would be more interesting and spicy I believe. And it would become a real NTR. Long live this project! Another game that I appreciate and recommend, congratulations to the developer once again! Ah! And as he mentioned, here where I am is winter, southern Brazil! An intense cold! But nice to enjoy these games! ;)

Rat20

Apr 13, 2019
I started this game this weekend. I loved it! Congratulations to the developer, the way in which he treats female thinking is very true ... We really think so when something that seems inappropriate .... It is a tension and excitement and mixed fear. I liked the story I hope that the protagonist has some more secrets not exposed to her husband and lover, it would be more interesting and spicy I believe. And it would become a real NTR. Long live this project! Another game that I appreciate and recommend, congratulations to the developer once again! Ah! And as he mentioned, here where I am is winter, southern Brazil! An intense cold! But nice to enjoy these games! ;)
Kkkkkk, iala olha a gaúcha

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes