Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
This is one of those few devs that is actually working hard on his game instead of just milking patreon money while trying to impress people with number with "renders"
Yeah man,great quality of renders and good amount of images and words all over and yet no excuses or shit at all,constant work and always delivering at said times,not like others who keep post-poning and tell you shit like I will release when ready bullshit.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017

This sneak peek is long overdue. I've been doing my best to keep productive despite a couple of really busy weeks in my day job. Work is slowing down, though, which will give me more time to work on the game over the next couple of weeks. I am still shooting for a release date at the end of August, but if I'm being realistic, it is probably going to be the first week of September. I will announce a firm date next weekend when I have a better idea of my progress. There is one set of scenes in particular that I want to complete before the next release. Some of the side scenes may have to wait.
Anyway, here is a taste of what's to come. Stacy's new outfit is definitely drawing some attention and Dixon keeps pushing her boundaries. At the same time, she's learning more about the mysterious amulet and doing her best to balance her overwhelming desires with the demands of her job and marriage. The next release is going to have quite a few story advances, so it should be quite fun.
- J. S. Deacon

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I found this very well written and how things are playing out for her to become the office freeuse slut is very hot, and I enjoyed the supernatural element to keep some intrigue going on.

However, and maybe I'm biased as I've never really enjoyed any RPGM games, it would work much better as a VN ... the running round to get dressed and go to work, go to lunch, etc all is just boring ... then when I took a look at the walkthrough after a bit I realised that you just need to do a specific things in a specific order ... there's no point, for example, wasting time working out in the gym if that's not the next step, there's no running counter of interactions with that dude and things ... so given it's linearity it'd be a much smoother experience as a VN, and would hopefully cut down on the repetition - often I found people saying the same things over and over again in a way that felt very unnatural when it wasn't the first time, I got very bored of sitting through the same old dream sequence again and again and again, maybe with a slight variation from time to time, or having to go around helping the guys in the afternoon when none of that was advancing the story ... most of the time the choices you make either don't matter, are just go do the thing that advances the story or make no progress that day (without knowing which does which unless you consult the walkthrough - the option of working with polly, for example, being a huge timewaste trap) or very occasionally seem like an actual choice (between Nate and the husband for example).

That aside it was good, there was some oddities like I swear at the star she's glad that the doctor will be a lady because the previous one was male and had "wandering hands" then when she finds out the new one is male says something about never having had a man before...

But yeah, well written, hot, but repetitive and let down by being RPGM... I'd definitely want more of this but might wait until it's finished and some brave soul has made a Renpy port with all the walking around and whatnot cut out...

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I wish Zack would, but I dont think so. (smash the fuck out of her that is)
He keeps averting his eyes when Stacy has a wardrobe malfunction.
She allready told him she doesnt mind him looking at her tits.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes