karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
From this line, I almost jumped out of my chair for joy! Can't wait to see it!
I will reserve my jumping for joy until the release.
I cant wait to see Stacy's decent into debauchery. That goes without saying.
Lukewarm about Jason being there though.
I hope it comes as a shocking surprise to him, and all he can do is watch, then great!
If he organises anything or gets involved,.... not so great.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
I had the same issue, i tried a couple of times because i know this scene is there. It seems that when you are over a certain point in the story you are only seeing her sitting on the bench. Try to go back with older saves step by step - at one point you get the scene :)
i myself tried at each and every stept possible after the 25th enchantment. That scene with the workers lifting up her skirt while she has no panties on does not take place. Some of the renders are probably in the game but they are not yet accessible. I have tried to eat there and have them lift her skirt up until the very last enchantment of this update and it didn't happen,and through different successions of scenes and enchantments.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
i myself tried at each and every stept possible after the 25th enchantment. That scene with the workers lifting up her skirt while she has no panties on does not take place. Some of the renders are probably in the game but they are not yet accessible. I have tried to eat there and have them lift her skirt up until the very last enchantment of this update and it didn't happen,and through different successions of scenes and enchantments.
That picture, the workers lifting her dress, and she has NO panties, was a fan made picture. Not actually in the game.
Not yet anyway.
In a future release maybe?
I think the workmen deserve a reward after a hard days labor.

Looper9

Oct 27, 2017
That picture, the workers lifting her dress, and she has NO panties, was a fan made picture. Not actually in the game.
Not yet anyway.
In a future release maybe?
I think the workmen deserve a reward after a hard days labor.
Not sure if you are referencing these four pictures but they are from the game file. May not show up in the game play but they aren't fan art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Not sure if you are referencing these four pictures but they are from the game file. May not show up in the game play but they aren't fan art.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok, so they did get a reward after all. We just didnt get to see it.
Such a shame!
Maybe they get another chance, and perhaps a bit more. I hope so.

Reactions: Looper9

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I looked into this and there was an issue whereby if you didn't go to Chi Chi's early in the game, it would prevent you from seeing the later scenes. It will be fixed in the next update as well as a scene in her new outfit.

I dont know much about creating, but I think those pictures could be updated to the new outfit and still used.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update August 28, 2020

I just finished the last render for this release. Now I just have to do some programming and a lot of playtesting. Barring any major programming issues, I am on course for a release for $5 and up patrons on August 31 as planned. I will probably also do a pre-prerelease again the night before for the $12 and up patrons. I hope you're all as excited as I am!
- J. S. Deacon

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
It would be nice to have a gallery of scenes as they have for unofficial Anna EA and not Anna EA remache

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update August 28, 2020

I just finished the last render for this release. Now I just have to do some programming and a lot of playtesting. Barring any major programming issues, I am on course for a release for $5 and up patrons on August 31 as planned. I will probably also do a pre-prerelease again the night before for the $12 and up patrons. I hope you're all as excited as I am!
- J. S. Deacon
Thanks for sharing ;)

FrankXtreme

May 19, 2019
You are right, please see (my) post no.990. I noticed it already...

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
You are right, please see (my) post no.990. I noticed it already...
i have actually read your post multiple times but there were no other people reporting on it so i decided to investigate myself thoroughly and add my 2 cents on the problem.

And for anyone who followed the walk-through and didn't explore alternate options. If you make Stacey workout by herself in the evening ,after she fucked nate in the janitor's room at work, someone will come in while she's taking a shower and jizz on her ass while grabbing her waist.

fablotr

Jun 23, 2020
Hi guys, I installed this version (v. 0.35) from this forum for Win. Playing the game I arrived to 14 enchantment and for going to 15 I have to work with Jim the second time (and then follow Jaison) so I went to the boss office but it doesn't open the dialogue (as a glitch I suppose). Someone can help me? Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes