Storm1985

Nov 8, 2019

Unlocked

Greetings, Civic Leaders and higher. Here is the official prerelease of the newest version of The Office Wife game, V.0.40.
Download links:

Included are two save files in slots 24 and 25. Slot 24 picks up where V.0.35 began and save 25 picks up where V.0.40 begins. Please message me ASAP if you find any bugs or other issues.
A quick note; there aren’t as many new scenes in this release as in previous releases, but they are longer and have more animations. I also spent a significant amount of time doing the Hint system for the entire game and updating the ever-increasing number of scenes for Stacy’s new outfit. The plan for the next release is to focus solely on story advancement.
Here is the changelog and walkthrough:
Changelog V.0.40
- Almost 200 new renders
- 14 new animations
- Updated all scenes with Stacy’s new outfit
- Added a Hint system (just press “t” to toggle on and off)
- New scenes with Zack, Andy, Jim, Jason, Dixon, Marcus, Michael, and a few new characters
- Three new small easter egg scenes
Walkthrough (key choices, but feel free to explore around town):
  • Work out with Zack
  • Talk to Marcus at work in the morning
  • Have lunch with Andy
  • Go to Dixon’s after work
  • Talk to Michael in the morning
  • Work with Jim Slater
  • Talk to Jason before lunch
  • Work out with Zack
  • The rest should play out automatically - end at Enchantment 33.

dine5h

Apr 14, 2020

Unlocked

Greetings, Civic Leaders and higher. Here is the official prerelease of the newest version of The Office Wife game, V.0.40.
Download links:
V.0.40 WINDOWS
V.0.40 MAC
Included are two save files in slots 24 and 25. Slot 24 picks up where V.0.35 began and save 25 picks up where V.0.40 begins. Please message me ASAP if you find any bugs or other issues.
A quick note; there aren’t as many new scenes in this release as in previous releases, but they are longer and have more animations. I also spent a significant amount of time doing the Hint system for the entire game and updating the ever-increasing number of scenes for Stacy’s new outfit. The plan for the next release is to focus solely on story advancement.
Changelog V.0.40
- Almost 200 new renders
- 14 new animations
- New scenes with Zack, Andy, Jim, Jason, Dixon, Marcus, Michael, and a few new characters
  • Work out with Zack
  • Have lunch with Andy
  • Work with Jim Slater
  • Work out with Zack
You're that hero!!

Oct 21, 2018

Unlocked

Download links:
V.0.40 WINDOWS
V.0.40 MAC
Changelog V.0.40
- Almost 200 new renders
- 14 new animations
  • Work out with Zack
  • Have lunch with Andy
  • Work with Jim Slater
  • Work out with Zack
wohooo thanks

Reactions: Travis72

TeotoCX

Dec 16, 2019
Game locked up after an hour of playing and not saving, gonna go ahead and put this back on the shelf.

Aug 6, 2019
Really enjoyed the last scene of this update, but goddamn I would really like some kind of gallery or replay mode. There's some scenes from previous patches I'd like to revisit, but I don't want to have to go through everything else to see them again

Reactions: Thjor3

Sguru007

Feb 19, 2020
I'm working on a replay gallery. It might be in the next update or two.
hey JS Deacon can you provide me saves till last update so that I can play this update only as I have played till earlier but by mistake deleted the game so don't have my saves anymore

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes