peas

Jul 31, 2018
I thought the renders were great. I don't really like people taking advantage of Stacy. I am a huge fan of her just being a slut. Was hoping Zack would step in and take care of the two IT guys and then get his reward. Still think the poor security guy who speaks to Stacy every day should get some loving. Thought maybe Stacy would give the bum a blowjob. Maybe soon.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Am I just dumb? How do you advance from 26->27?

Edit: Well fuck this unintuitive mess. The hint system doesn't work. I do everything the walkthrough says I have no enchantment upgrade after the cafetaria scene. If it's even the correct one because I don't fucking know. The game forces you to repeat content you've seen before so you have no inkling on whether or not you're progressing. Interactions are bugged to fuck and require specific chains of events at risk of softlocking. Can't skip cutscenes you've seen before so you're again just wasting time.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The game comes with built-in saves in slot 24 and 25 where the two most recent updates begin, respectively.
I was just about to ask whether you had a save game. I think I deleted my save games by accident :p

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Am I just dumb? How do you advance from 26->27?

Edit: Well fuck this unintuitive mess. The hint system doesn't work. I do everything the walkthrough says I have no enchantment upgrade after the cafetaria scene. If it's even the correct one because I don't fucking know. The game forces you to repeat content you've seen before so you have no inkling on whether or not you're progressing. Interactions are bugged to fuck and require specific chains of events at risk of softlocking. Can't skip cutscenes you've seen before so you're again just wasting time.
Sorry you are getting stuck. Are you playing from an old personal save, from scratch, or from one of the saves included with the game? Slot 24 is a save that starts at enchantment 25. Maybe start from there. If you were using an old personal save, some of the older parts have been changed so older personal saves may not be compatible with the new releases. If you are still having trouble, please email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com so I can figure out if you've found a bug or not.

Thanks,
- J. S.

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
Sorry you are getting stuck. Are you playing from an old personal save, from scratch, or from one of the saves included with the game? Slot 24 is a save that starts at enchantment 25. Maybe start from there. If you were using an old personal save, some of the older parts have been changed so older personal saves may not be compatible with the new releases. If you are still having trouble, please email me at jsdeacon9@gmail.com so I can figure out if you've found a bug or not.

Thanks,
- J. S.
I am starting from save 25.
Starting from save 24, actually.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.40.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

px305

May 6, 2017
How do you unlock the basement Nate scene with the new outfit?
EDIT: I tried to replay the update but even at Enchantment 32 my game ended.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Looks like things are about to pick up so it's getting interesting.
Also the hookers have been talked to so another interesting step forward. Talking about whom, they are pretty hot. Hopefully a scene or two with them on the card, with the hubby or work mates maybe?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes