jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Hello jsdeacon,
Can you tell me what happened with the doctor?
She never goes back there.
Also in the last update she's not dreaming anymore.
Is that correct?
By the way, this is one of the best games out there, Thanks

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Hello jsdeacon,
Can you tell me what happened with the doctor?
She never goes back there.
Also in the last update she's not dreaming anymore.
Is that correct?
By the way, this is one of the best games out there, Thanks
The doctor is not gone. There will be a scene with him in the next release. As for dreaming...she's still having them, I'm just not showing all of them because it gets tedious and repetitive.

Mr. Mosaic

May 11, 2019
Great update but i wish the one who got to fuck stacy was marcus or simon who actually have some lewd experience with stacy, not some random dudes.

May 31, 2020
What are the Dixon and Subway Easter eggs? I could only find the one with the construction workers at the burrito place
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small hint talk to people around everywhere you go :)

P.S. The one with construction workers is not an Easter Egg - but a bug that got fixed the no panties scene there was in the game since forever just bugged (browse few pages back here to see JsDeacon's Responce about it)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzar and GateC.

Voronc

Sep 29, 2018
Does someone have a save while being on enchantment 13 ?
Somehow i did something a little too early and i'm one enchantment behind the walkthrough even though i was able to do thing one enchantment ahead and i can't progress anymore.

Jul 10, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Small hint talk to people around everywhere you go :)

P.S. The one with construction workers is not an Easter Egg - but a bug that got fixed the no panties scene there was in the game since forever just bugged (browse few pages back here to see JsDeacon's Responce about it)
Don't know if this is the 3rd easter egg or not . . . but did you talk to the guy on the park bench (north of the mexican food truck)? The dialogue offered an H-scene, but I didn't get any graphics when I played it. If that isn't it, then I'm still searching for the 3rd easter egg.

May 31, 2020
Don't know if this is the 3rd easter egg or not . . . but did you talk to the guy on the park bench (north of the mexican food truck)? The dialogue offered an H-scene, but I didn't get any graphics when I played it. If that isn't it, then I'm still searching for the 3rd easter egg.
I didn't get any actual scene just some dialogs so this could be it if not bugged or if we find a way to trigger it properly :O

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Looks like Stacy now likes to get off by masterbating in risky places.
It would be great to see the subway easter-egg scene get extended, next update.
So she actually does get caught and has to pay a penalty, or penalties. (and I dont mean money!)

Last edited:

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
I'm normally the same way but i will admit that this game is actually really great even though its rpm. Its really straight forward though so wont get lost or anything
really? because i still don't play yet, until compeleted...

johng52

Jul 9, 2020
ok stuck on 28 and did everything to get 29 but can't trigger andy bathroom scene and can't go back to Dixon’s not sure what i am doing wrong did exactly how walkthrough said to and nothing

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes