the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have downloaded the android port for the game and it doesn't shows continue option so do I need to download pc version to get the saves?
bro where is save files?
sorry, i missed your 1st post.
don't have any save files in the save location and start a new game.
now you have the option to import the save file.

Travis72

Mar 28, 2018
Now that the husband was fired, the name of the game could be changed to Office Bitch. This is her future. To serve all the employees :p:p. I'm just kidding. But to pay the house bills, her destiny will probably work on the streets, with that two whores. Max will make good use of hers. Can't wait :love::love:

XXXHaloXXX

Nov 3, 2019
I saw that in the files there's a sex scene with the new outfit in the basement, but I can't trigger it. How is that scene trigger?

Geko1711

Nov 5, 2019
Asked that twice but no one knows, if you find out please tell me.
It is activated with Marcus and Stacy who together from Marcus' desk go down to the basement but I stress they must be together and there are 2 scenes in the basement.

razkjar

Aug 1, 2017
I realy like the game before the last content patch but now its going to a much more rape and forced sex rather than a seducer hot office wife....

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I realy like the game before the last content patch but now its going to a much more rape and forced sex rather than a seducer hot office wife....
The forced sex is not what you would call violent forced sex.
Remember it is just a fantasy that has no place being played out in the real world.
The choice is yours though.
If you no longer like it then dont play the game anymore, and find another game you like.

Last edited:

px305

May 6, 2017
It is activated with Marcus and Stacy who together from Marcus' desk go down to the basement but I stress they must be together and there are 2 scenes in the basement.
I was asking about a old Nate/stacy scene in the basement but with the new outfit

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Now that the husband was fired, the name of the game could be changed to Office Bitch. This is her future. To serve all the employees :p:p. I'm just kidding. But to pay the house bills, her destiny will probably work on the streets, with that two whores. Max will make good use of hers. Can't wait :love::love:
My fantasy too.
Gangbang's every day.
If Stacy needed money she wouldnt be working the Street though, with those skanky drug adict ho'es.
With Stacy's looks, she could work as a high priced call girl.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes