Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Got stuck. Nothing happens if i go to David or trying internet search at the workplace.
Same situation for me too. David won'tr respond and when I click her desk the icon goes away and I cannot do anything else.

EDIT

Solved it. In the warehouse there is a toilet at the top. Click the sparkle and you get a cleaning scene, then go to desk and go gym.

Last edited:

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... I'm kinda stuck... Or rather the game crashes during Enchantment 28, at Dixon's ... I guess with one of the animations. I have tried all the alternatives ... With one of my previous saves, with the save provided in the game and even starting the game from the beginning ... In each and every one, the game freezes in the same place (it will be a bug?) This is the image where the game freezes ...

TOW.jpg

If it's a bug ... can it be fixed? Or can someone provide me with a save after Enchantment 28? Tanks in advance.

doneladio

Jun 28, 2020
I can't wait to see Stacy dped, maybe by Jason and Nate or by two random guys while Jason watching her, talking to her, maybe kissing her...

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
can some1 tell me how to get the last enhancement? i am kinda stuck at 32 and the days just repeat themselfs..

MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
this game has the simplest walkthrough, there is even a secret, what kind of bastard jerks off in the shower :unsure::D

Shado10

Jun 17, 2018
There are a total of 34 in update 0.40, follow the walkthrough
I did, but like i said since i got the new outfit im kinda stuck in the loop. Every morning when i talk to michael its the same scene, and nothing progresses

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Help please! i do not want to start the game again to find out
If i choice NTR - off, Jason will not be in the scene with IT guys?
and what does this choice generally affect in this game?
isnt Stacy having sex with the IT guys without Jason being there, still NTR?
If you choose NTR off, maybe you wont get that scene at all,
with or without Jason.

musty8

Jun 4, 2019
After lunch after Work with Jim Slater I can't talk to david. I'm stuck here please help.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Are save files not working or carrying over from previous versions for anyone else? Also would some one be willing to please share .40 mac update. We are a few versions behind. Patreons, TY.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes