peas

Jul 31, 2018
Don't worry we All know that before it is over she will be used by everybody in the office -male and female. Hoping for some hot group sex scenes one day.

Salavator87

Apr 12, 2018
I found this very well written and how things are playing out for her to become the office freeuse slut is very hot, and I enjoyed the supernatural element to keep some intrigue going on.

However, and maybe I'm biased as I've never really enjoyed any RPGM games, it would work much better as a VN ... the running round to get dressed and go to work, go to lunch, etc all is just boring ... then when I took a look at the walkthrough after a bit I realised that you just need to do a specific things in a specific order ... there's no point, for example, wasting time working out in the gym if that's not the next step, there's no running counter of interactions with that dude and things ... so given it's linearity it'd be a much smoother experience as a VN, and would hopefully cut down on the repetition - often I found people saying the same things over and over again in a way that felt very unnatural when it wasn't the first time, I got very bored of sitting through the same old dream sequence again and again and again, maybe with a slight variation from time to time, or having to go around helping the guys in the afternoon when none of that was advancing the story ... most of the time the choices you make either don't matter, are just go do the thing that advances the story or make no progress that day (without knowing which does which unless you consult the walkthrough - the option of working with polly, for example, being a huge timewaste trap) or very occasionally seem like an actual choice (between Nate and the husband for example).

That aside it was good, there was some oddities like I swear at the star she's glad that the doctor will be a lady because the previous one was male and had "wandering hands" then when she finds out the new one is male says something about never having had a man before...

But yeah, well written, hot, but repetitive and let down by being RPGM... I'd definitely want more of this but might wait until it's finished and some brave soul has made a Renpy port with all the walking around and whatnot cut out...
I disagree I think rpgm is the only way this game works to make a little more immersive. With renpy games unless there are endless branching storylines then the game play would just be too short. RPG gives the sense of time passing and allows more of a logical progression of the character developing. Although it would be nice if the dev would add more random scenes or different camera angles with repeating events like changing into her wardrobe, showering, drinking coffee and the night time masturbation scene that does get a little mundane. But this would take away from story progression.

David9sk

May 17, 2020
please help me according to the instructions I have to work with them jim slater but I do not know where to find it

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Left side of the office. Look for "Jim on sales"
does you know someone give me a screen where JIM is because I moved the whole building but I didn't find it either it's a bad guide or I didn't do something.

Enchantment 10: work with Jim Slater who will have you work with Marcus, talk to Nate, O’shannon’s for lunch, sit with Andy.

I didn't find Jim. even with nate you can not talk to the only thing that can be talked to andy for the first time in a restaurant. is it possible that this possibility will appear later?

Last edited:

David9sk

May 17, 2020
Just go talk with Jason at lunch.
yes i know i just don't know how to get there. The only thing I met was in the kitchen at work when he was talking about sandwiches and that Nate went to have lunch with anyone with big breasts.
and then tonight I have a knocker but I can't do that either

Last edited:

harvester_bg

Apr 30, 2020
When it's time for lunch, don't go outside but visit Jason at his desk. He will take you where you need to go ( follow him downstairs).
It's here, if you don't know where it is.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update August 24, 2020

I am not quite where I want to be with the next release, however, I am going to go ahead and announce a public release date of September 7, 2020, which means that it will be available for Civic Leaders and higher on August 31, 2020. The plan is to just rally and get these last few scenes out. Thankfully, I have most of it written, so it's just a matter of doing the renders. That gives me about a week to finish and get the necessary testing done to make sure it all works well.
The final big scene of this release is going to have three, possibly four animations (depending on time), and dozens of images. I won't give away the story, but lets just say Stacy is crossing yet another major line in her slow descent into debauchery and this time Jason will be there to see it.

David9sk

May 17, 2020

Update August 24, 2020

I am not quite where I want to be with the next release, however, I am going to go ahead and announce a public release date of September 7, 2020, which means that it will be available for Civic Leaders and higher on August 31, 2020. The plan is to just rally and get these last few scenes out. Thankfully, I have most of it written, so it's just a matter of doing the renders. That gives me about a week to finish and get the necessary testing done to make sure it all works well.
The final big scene of this release is going to have three, possibly four animations (depending on time), and dozens of images. I won't give away the story, but lets just say Stacy is crossing yet another major line in her slow descent into debauchery and this time Jason will be there to see it.
is this a big update?

4.00 star(s) 102 Votes