WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
I'm not sure, but I think it was 14? I was following the walkthrough, but things started going wonky after the steps for enchantment 11 as things didn't line up exactly.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
This game needs a mark on choices if they lead to a slightly different scene and the ability to skip if they don't. Way too many times working in the afternoon on the ladder with it showing the exact same scene. Also no way to know if you are ready for an advancement in the workout scene after work. Other than that I like the game.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Yeah I don't get it. My understand is NTR is where you as the MC have someone taken without your consent or desire, basically if you're a male MC and your wife/gf whatever is cheating on you or fucking others. If you're the MC and going around shagging others with or without their "consent" or knowledge is not NTR. Not trying to talk shit or cause and argument, that just how I understand it.

To me this is all just hotwifing and cucking the husband.

I've realised through these games I'm really not a fan of NTR or hot-wifing, but i really love female mc's cheating on their male partners. I realise that this is probably not the best for me as it's mainly hot-wifing, but I've played it by ignoring the husband as much as possible and only have the bare minimum contact and interaction to advance the plot.
Yeah, sometimes cheating with the wife is fun! I've to say also that in my opinion, perhaps by this rule of three, Manila Shaw should also be NTR but as I said earlier in the other post, it wouldn't be very logical.

Pdata: Pretty Apolonia

Reactions: Naxos

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I hesitated trying another RPGM but I was pleasantly surprised. Totally ridiculous plot, but it works. The writing is well done and the renders are solid. Looking forward to seeing more of Stace.

giani_gianini

Jan 11, 2018
For me this is by quite a margin my favorite NTR game. Well done, dev, I was glued to the screen for about 4-5 hours last night(mostly due to the RPGM format) and I just wanted more!

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Because there is no changelog available for this prerelease, have anyone got the monastyr scene in this version or not?

Keyur4201

Dec 25, 2019
I downloaded v 0.35 but i am unable to continue with my saved filea of v 0.25.. I dont want to start from beginning...please help

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I downloaded v 0.35 but i am unable to continue with my saved filea of v 0.25.. I dont want to start from beginning...please help
You dont need own saves, when you download the 0.35 version then it comes with 0.25 version saves
I'm stuck at 26th enchant.
How to trigger 27th in v0.35?
Thank you
With that:

"
Enchantment 27 - next day Michael should be gone, talk to Jason at lunch while Michael is gone.
"
I played version 0.35 through yesterday.... Stace share loves :love:

Can anybody share save at Enchantment 12? Im stuck at 11, and cant progress like many people
Try these saves:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-35-j-s-deacon.44541/page-40#post-3705526

Reactions: ZioBen

ZioBen

Sep 27, 2016
The issue is that Michael is always here

Edit: I did something that broked the storyline. So I resumed from the save game posted here from the enchant 24th and now it worked, Thanks

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes