dine5h

Apr 14, 2020
I'm having exactly the same issue. I let Stacy have the workout in the basement, went to Knockers but there is nothing to interact with.
If you spoke with the nate 3 times about his girlfriend already.. then when you reached home after office.. talk to jason then you'll see 'go out' option that will reach you to knockers..

Last edited:

krantos

Oct 25, 2019
If you spoke with the nate 3 times about his girlfriend already.. then when you reached home after office.. talk to jason then you'll see 'go out' option that will reach you to knockers..

crap. Then it must have glitched. I already did that part.

Looks like a restart. Fuck.

Thanks for the help.

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
crap. Then it must have glitched. I already did that part.

Looks like a restart. Fuck.

Thanks for the help.
Found a solution: until this update you have to go through events how described there . I missed Jessie event (Enchantment 16) and that caused the issue.

Last edited:

Kulina123

Mar 14, 2020
I am at enchantment 10 and every time i Steak to Michael, the loading screen appears after my next Action the loading screen never disappears

Kulina123

Mar 14, 2020
Guys i didnt download this game. I play it on Websites like gamcore. Can someone tell me how to use saves for this sites? I need to use saves cause im stuck at enchantment 11

dine5h

Apr 14, 2020
Guys i didnt download this game. I play it on Websites like gamcore. Can someone tell me how to use saves for this sites? I need to use saves cause im stuck at enchantment 11
I think you can't save in these sites.. better download and play..

dakoelsker

Jan 9, 2020
Hi there
Is there anybody that know how to play the Mac version? Is not working for me.
It says "Cannot open the game"

Googler617

Sep 4, 2018
Hi there
Is there anybody that know how to play the Mac version? Is not working for me.
It says "Cannot open the game"
With some other Mac versions of games I’ve had success right or control clicking the app rather than double clicking. Hope it’s as simple as that.

Marine1952

May 13, 2017
Update May 30th:

I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on the last update so I’m glad you all enjoyed it. There is an easter egg in the business district subway after about enchantment 23 that I included as a thank you when I reached 100 patrons. I’ll no doubt soon have to think about what to do when I reach 200. The scene is only available on the official game download from this site so if you got the game elsewhere, it might not have it.
I’m hard at work on the next game update. I’ve finished up the planning process and have started on some of the new scenes. I may have bitten off more than I can chew on this one so it may end up being two separate updates. We’ll see.
On the technical side of things, I’ll be adding in a “hide message box” option by merely pressing “h” on your keyboard. Many people have requested it and I’ve finally figured out how to do it. I have also revamped the way I include animations so that they can have text over them and you have more control over how long they play for.
The next update is going to have some big new sets, new characters, and tons of new scenes. I don’t want to give too much away yet, but big changes are afoot in Stacy’s life.
Thank you all again for your support. Stay safe out there. These are crazy times.
J. S. Deacon

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes