KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
"Enchantment 15: work with Jim Slater twice "

I can't seem to be able to work with Jim, day 16 and Jim is not selectable... any help?

Jansen

May 8, 2017
The bug that caused the Jim's Dinner scene was pre-enchantment 23 so your old save won't work. I would advise using the slot 21 save I included or maybe someone on here can post you a save.
Thanks for your reply. Got the save file. And i would like to say I simply love your game. Cant wait for the next update. Also Old Beggar at the Alley and Fat Guy in the Gym need more love too.

Reactions: lexlutha

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Thanks for sharing. but your save file still did not trigger the Jim Dinner scene. Your save file wasnt even loading and was greyed out. So i have had to first save a file with your file name and then replace it, after that it loaded but still no Jim Scene. Maybe you need to share the global.rpgsave file as well for it to work?? not sure.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for sharing. but your save file still did not trigger the Jim Dinner scene. Your save file wasnt even loading and was greyed out. So i have had to first save a file with your file name and then replace it, after that it loaded but still no Jim Scene. Maybe you need to share the global.rpgsave file as well for it to work?? not sure.
I'm sorry, I threw the wrong save :FacePalm:
try this one

Reactions: Jansen

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
How many time I should repeat the same sequence to get the enhancement level 13 ?? Cos now iam day 18 n enhancement 12..I cannot go further...iam getting pisssed off ...wen do Zack will give her the new dress n also when her boyfriend will open her top?? Pls some one else help me to recover this situation

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot trigger that event either and i restarted the game.I cannot make Nate give clother to the mc...

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Weekend Update May 30, 2020

I’ve received a lot of positive feedback on the last update so I’m glad you all enjoyed it. There is an easter egg in the business district subway after about enchantment 23 that I included as a thank you when I reached 100 patrons. I’ll no doubt soon have to think about what to do when I reach 200. The scene is only available on the official game download from this site so if you got the game elsewhere, it might not have it.
I’m hard at work on the next game update. I’ve finished up the planning process and have started on some of the new scenes. I may have bitten off more than I can chew on this one so it may end up being two separate updates. We’ll see.
On the technical side of things, I’ll be adding in a “hide message box” option by merely pressing “h” on your keyboard. Many people have requested it and I’ve finally figured out how to do it. I have also revamped the way I include animations so that they can have text over them and you have more control over how long they play for.
The next update is going to have some big new sets, new characters, and tons of new scenes. I don’t want to give too much away yet, but big changes are afoot in Stacy’s life.
Thank you all again for your support. Stay safe out there. These are crazy times.
J. S. Deacon

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
I cannot get triggered by Nate giving clothes
Pls help ..wen will Nate give the clothes to MC??iam day 18 n enhancement 12.how to go to 13??

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
"Enchantment 15: work with Jim Slater twice "

I can't seem to be able to work with Jim, day 16 and Jim is not selectable... any help?
Repeated the same daily routine to day 20 thinking maybe enchantments are triggered after a specific day but still got nothing... help?

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.26.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 25.05.2020 (missing image)
Hey how to make her eat pills I don't know?

Anonymous0271

Sep 29, 2017
is there a new enchantment in this version v0.26 or fix only? because when i have dinner with jim its the end

Icon devl

May 31, 2020
Hay finished this version of game and it's a nice one so far and I appreciate your idea and efforts for making it.. Keep up the good work:cool::cool:

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes