penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I still request developer to not release any sex scene early. Initially my idea would be small things such as hand job, bj, etc. She should seduce and not surrender early.

D

Deleted member 2264349

Any sex scenes yet? Walkthrough doesn't say much....

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
my game crapped up when i got the michael talks ahead of the jim sessions? never got another one with marcus, don't know if thats what messes up the sequence? i think because once bruce triggers it changed something, a map maybe? this is one of the issues with running rpgm this way. maybe better just making it linear, just set the people and things to do in an order. or a quest log or tracker of some kind?

i like the subject, tags, exhib, humil, but man... running events over and over til the point/stat change gets you the next slightly different scene... sigh. hate this kinda grind. there's a few i hang onto like this JUST because of the game subject. maybe i'll keep checking in. since it had an included save, that's what i'm using now once my game borked.

Sexyking21

Nov 22, 2016
my game crapped up when i got the michael talks ahead of the jim sessions? never got another one with marcus, don't know if thats what messes up the sequence? i think because once bruce triggers it changed something, a map maybe? this is one of the issues with running rpgm this way. maybe better just making it linear, just set the people and things to do in an order. or a quest log or tracker of some kind?

i like the subject, tags, exhib, humil, but man... running events over and over til the point/stat change gets you the next slightly different scene... sigh. hate this kinda grind. there's a few i hang onto like this JUST because of the game subject. maybe i'll keep checking in. since it had an included save, that's what i'm using now once my game borked.
After renaming the sexygreydress PNG file and keeping both of them works fine for me... But at last jim dinner never trigger

dr.ek

Jan 28, 2018
very interesting update. finally Stacy took the initiative ... so far it's one of the best games in the NTR's genre

Reactions: GateC.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
If you visit the doctor on day two you get soft locked on day three, also she has the wrong skirt in the first doctor scene's cgs.

RaduStefan

Aug 9, 2017
I am sorry, but the game gets stuck every time Stacy has sex with Jason, either home or in the breakroom and I have to restart the game and I lose unsaved progress. I fixed the DaisyGreyDress error eventually, but the error which makes the game freeze is beyond my knowledge of repair

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes