ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
So is this NTR avoidable? becouse when aj choose (Husband) over (Nate) he still fucks waifu so kinda forced NTR here.. I dont mind light NTR content withouth penetration lets say. So ye any ideas? :)

Last edited:

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I used my saves from 0.15 version and now I'm stucked(?) at Enchantment 18 ...No matter what I do- according to WT, nothing happens... Any hint, please?

Reactions: penmaster

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
It's not a false choice in that there are two different sequences based on the choice - one involves Jason driving the action and the other Nate driving it. However, the game overall is neither fully NTR (male unwilling protag) nor totally not NTR (full hubby participation). In essence, Jason is conflicted, as is Stacy, between two driving forces (lust and loyalty/jealousy). To me, this makes it more interesting (and hotter), but I get that it doesn't float everyone's boat.

Well, it's a simple false choice here.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
It's not a false choice in that there are two different sequences based on the choice - one involves Jason driving the action and the other Nate driving it. However, the game overall is neither fully NTR (male unwilling protag) nor totally not NTR (full hubby participation). In essence, Jason is conflicted, as is Stacy, between two driving forces (lust and loyalty/jealousy). To me, this makes it more interesting (and hotter), but I get that it doesn't float everyone's boat.
Well, based on Jason's enthusiasm in the non-NTR choice version of the dialogue, he is not really openly conflicted about sharing...

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
At some point, the game became too repetitive, like Groundhog Day. The same events, 1 or 2 options, I’ve been sitting for two hours looking for the next game turn bit by bit. For some reason, the game has a hidden quest system, usually players are given the opportunity to get a little clue where to look for the next turn in the plot.
In addition, the game has many oddities, for example, Stacy at the beginning of the game changes her skirts every 2 days and then for two whole weeks can go in the same outfit. I’m silent about the sports outfit that is used every day, it’s not erased, it probably stinks terribly. Stacy lives not poorly, there is a car, but for some reason there is no washing machine in the house. Okay, let's say there is a laundry somewhere in the city and you can wash your clothes on the way home. It is mentioned in passing how dinner is held, although at this moment many piquant scenes can be included.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Yes, but isnt the game about Stacy becoming more of a slut with each enchantment, because of the influence of the pendant? I would have expected more focus on Stacy's decline, as she struggles with increasing lust for OTHER men, (not organised by Jason). Jason was always a little bitch who likes other men fucking his wife. He is not being influenced by the pendant. No coflict there. He just doesnt like old men like Jim doing her, thats all.

Reactions: Grizzzzly

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Hi
Like the update and can't wait for more. I would have thought he would have been happy with Jim Slater as he was getting to watch and that was what he originally wanted (Guess he doesn't want to creep to the management to get promotion maybe its a lost cause)? even if he couldn't be bothered watching Nate but kinda gave his permission.

Reactions: GateC.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi
Like the update and can't wait for more. I would have thought he would have been happy with Jim Slater as he was getting to watch and that was what he originally wanted (Guess he doesn't want to creep to the management to get promotion maybe its a lost cause)? even if he couldn't be bothered watching Nate but kinda gave his permission.
hopefuly we'll have a sequel of that dinner with Jim , with more action next time :)

4.00 star(s) 106 Votes