hair86

Sep 9, 2017
Hi I appreciate your help, but can you give the savefile after that kissing scene with jason when nate makes out with her in couch in the morning before jason?
The morning after the club
I hope I understand you correctly and this safe is the one you need. Write please, this day you needed...

Reactions: brvnbld and mkb65

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
The morning after the club
I hope I understand you correctly and this safe is the one you need. Write please, this day you needed...
Great that helped a lot. What to do after going to dixon and cleaning garbage?.
Actually now am stuck in a loop,
Panties off,
Morning she works before Michael, or work at her system & pleasures herself, Afternoon sit with andy, or sit alone.
Or visit jason to get banged by jason or nate.
Evening work out at gym alone or help zack.,(Dixon greyed out), Return home.
Again this repeats.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
Check the walkthrough in the original post. If you follow that, you should be able to figure out what's stopping your progress.

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
Ok, It seems you just to pass some days before nate and jason showed up. The game ended. This game is so awesome, The developer is a natural. The story was so realistic,.
But going with the homeless guy never happened, and sitting on the lap of the doctor didn't happen too.

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Update October 8, 2020

Fall is here, though in my home state, it quite uncharacteristically still feels like summer. Not that I'm complaining. Anyway, it's been a while since I've updated you all on the status of the next release so I thought I'd drop you a few lines about it.
Content-wise, this is going to be a bigger release than the last one for sure. Pretty much every major character gets new scenes and so do a few minor characters to boot. There is a very specific place in the story that I want this update to end on. I'm about halfway there with the scenes. Don't be discouraged by that; the first half was much more work. I've also completed quite a bit of work on the game system, including a new gallery room you can visit through the mirror in Stacy's apartment and a fairly major sound update, though the sound is by no means complete or final (that's something I'm going to be asking for feedback on soon).
With that, I'm shooting for a public release on October 29, 2020 and a pre-release for $5 and up patrons a week prior on October 22, 2020. That should give me adequate time to finish all the scenes I want to get done and do testing to make sure it all works.
Story-wise, you'll just have to wait and see, but Stacy's life is getting even crazier.
I'm sure I'll have another update before the release date and another sneak preview for the $5 and up patrons probably next week.
Thanks again for all of your support.
- J. S.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Update October 8, 2020

Fall is here, though in my home state, it quite uncharacteristically still feels like summer. Not that I'm complaining. Anyway, it's been a while since I've updated you all on the status of the next release so I thought I'd drop you a few lines about it.
Content-wise, this is going to be a bigger release than the last one for sure. Pretty much every major character gets new scenes and so do a few minor characters to boot. There is a very specific place in the story that I want this update to end on. I'm about halfway there with the scenes. Don't be discouraged by that; the first half was much more work. I've also completed quite a bit of work on the game system, including a new gallery room you can visit through the mirror in Stacy's apartment and a fairly major sound update, though the sound is by no means complete or final (that's something I'm going to be asking for feedback on soon).
With that, I'm shooting for a public release on October 29, 2020 and a pre-release for $5 and up patrons a week prior on October 22, 2020. That should give me adequate time to finish all the scenes I want to get done and do testing to make sure it all works.
Story-wise, you'll just have to wait and see, but Stacy's life is getting even crazier.
I'm sure I'll have another update before the release date and another sneak preview for the $5 and up patrons probably next week.
- J. S.
Thanks 4 the share my friend (y)
And congrats with almost 5000 "likes" ;)

Sep 29, 2019

Update October 8, 2020

- J. S.
This developer just keeps surprising me with the speed and quality with every new update.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Surely someone in the company will realize what an asset she is to the company and how much she could help sales and even satisfaction in the workplace. She should get a huge raise right away. LOL Thank you, enjoy the game very much.

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
Can somebody do a renpy version of this game , i prefer playing in renpy because its faster and not so grindy
Ah.. it should be good on renpy... :love:
Is there any hope for a renpy remake version :unsure:
This really needs a renpy port for us lazy bastards. :D
Someone needs to make a Renpy copy of this game, the constant un-triggered events are annoying
This is a very grindy game. If there was ever a need for one of those Renpy remakes...

It seems interesting, but i couldn't stick with it.
Mhh ok ... will have look as soon as this will be ported to a playable engine (renpy^^) - probably we get rid of pointless running around then too. :)
Just want to ask if there are any plans for a renpy port?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes