superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
How to import saves from outside just copy paste dosen't work
Hm I haven't have problems pulling in my old saves or even a save game from a different version of the game I played with my browser (0.26 or something).

What I always did was drop the save in place of another in case one of the other files was like an index file that knew there were save games in certain slots, so rename file1 to .old and put the save you want in its place.

Reactions: Mennnnnn234

superlgn

Sep 24, 2020
hi jsdeacon, am stuck where there's no image in the morning when nate makes out with stacy on the couch. There's just black screen. Nothing happens after clicking.
I've run into a few instances where I transition from one area to another and it gets stuck on a loading or a black screen. If I load up a save it'll go through ok the next time. Have you tried that?

Mennnnnn234

May 12, 2020
I
Hm I haven't have problems pulling in my old saves or even a save game from a different version of the game I played with my browser (0.26 or something).

What I always did was drop the save in place of another in case one of the other files was like an index file that knew there were save games in certain slots, so rename file1 to .old and put the save you want in its place.
I'll try

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018

Sneak Peek September 27, 2020

Here's a quick look at some of the fun new scenes coming out in the next release. Stacy will be meeting some new characters and reuniting with some old ones. If one thing is for certain, her life is anything but dull!

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

Sneak Peek September 27, 2020

Here's a quick look at some of the fun new scenes coming out in the next release. Stacy will be meeting some new characters and reuniting with some old ones. If one thing is for certain, her life is anything but dull!
Thanks 4 the share my friend :love: (y)
The top one in that dress...omg God she looks good in that :eek::love:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
i have gone through this so man times, yet i have NEVER found chi chi's or maybe i have but never found a way to eat there wherever it is

Bossbik

Jan 3, 2020
how to take the pill that doc gave in android? my enchant is 9 and i am in day 8

Last edited:

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
From what I understand, the game ends at the morning where you makeout with nate, right?. After Stacy kisses Jason saying My heart belongs to you, the game ends. Am I right?. Or Is there more to it in this version?, How do you go with the homeless guy??

hair86

Sep 9, 2017
From what I understand, the game ends at the morning where you makeout with nate, right?. After Stacy kisses Jason saying My heart belongs to you, the game ends. Am I right?. Or Is there more to it in this version?, How do you go with the homeless guy??
The game ends when Jason is fired from his job... I'm sorry, but English is not my native language.

MatureMan

Feb 24, 2019
i have gone through this so man times, yet i have NEVER found chi chi's or maybe i have but never found a way to eat there wherever it is
Chi chi's is in the left upper corner from work - where the orange-vest-clad workers hang around. It's a bit tricky to eat there - you have to walk Stacey to the flashing point and wait a bit until the worker in front of her moves. Then you can go up to the wagon/counter/order-point.

Reactions: GateC.

bpgc

Jun 28, 2018
Although, the husband getting fired bummed me out at the beginning, I think this will lead to awesome paths(branches).
1. Stacy can behave not so slutty anymore because the husband is not there anymore
2. Or others can take advantage of the fact that he is not in the office anymore. For instance, the sales guy and after seeing Stacy's behaviour the gym scenes can get raunchier etc

Can't wait for the next update! Awesome game

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Although, the husband getting fired bummed me out at the beginning, I think this will lead to awesome paths(branches).
1. Stacy can behave not so slutty anymore because the husband is not there anymore
2. Or others can take advantage of the fact that he is not in the office anymore. For instance, the sales guy and after seeing Stacy's behaviour the gym scenes can get raunchier etc

Can't wait for the next update! Awesome game
i LOVE the number 2 option :)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes