dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

Only played this from latest version (win). Played for hours, and have saved it.

See it in the www folder, but when I load game it is greyed out, is there another location it should be saved to?

TIA

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
I was having a bug on version 0.20 or 0.25 where I couldn't trigger Jim to work with him so I gave up playing this.
Tried again from the beginning with the version 0.40 and... what a game! 4h of gameplay weren't enough.. can't wait for what's to come!

Reactions: GateC.

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Will the player in the future updates can avoid some scenes by using the power of necklace and scare some of the side characters I mean Stacy did that on the prisoners maybe she can avoid some routes with other characters in the future? She should probably get the hang of it by now.

Aug 24, 2020
i can't save my game pls help. There are 2 save files at file 24 and 25 which is already played. I cant save my new game either to new file or them. when i click to save nothing happens.

edit: nvm found it, if it happens to you, i realised i hide the files thats why

Last edited:
Reactions: jma076

Darkman_13

Jun 20, 2018
1600442215331.png

Update September 17, 2020

With the launch of V.0.40 now two weeks past, I am back into the thick of working on the next update. I have a lot of great things planned, including trying to open up the world a bit more to satisfy those of you who like to adventure around. This is difficult because it takes a balance between dedicating time and resources to the main story lines with the side story lines. However, when I picked RPGM as the platform for this game, I did so because I wanted to give it more of an open-world feel. This next release will be a bit of an experiment in how to develop that part of the game and how much work it will be.
The above image is a new map for a jogging path that will be in the next release. It may not seem like much, but it is my first experiment with parallax mapping in RPGM which gives me far more customizability over maps than the traditional square grid maps. This may not be the final version of the map either, but you get the idea. Stacy can go behind trees and buildings as well.
I don't want to go too much into the story so as not to spoil it, but needless to say, life is going to change in a big way for Stacy and Jason now that he's fired. There will definitely be winners and losers as they adjust to their new situation. The big question for Stacy is whether she's truly been messing around just for Jason this whole time or whether to fulfill a need that exists solely independent of her spouse. She already been slowly discovering this answer with Dixon and others, but Jason not being at work is going to force her to make a choice.
On top of that, she's pretty pissed at Bruce and the IT Guys for dumping it all on Jason, especially after putting out for Jeff. She may just have a bit of ol' sweet revenge on her mind.
Lastly, it is my plan to have the gallery room built out in the next build. I have already built the base structure for it and added a lot of scenes. I still have a lot more scenes to add, though. I don't want to launch it incomplete. My goal is to get it in the next release.
Anyway, I know you all want a release date. It's too early to make promises but I'm looking at mid-October at the earliest. I'll be sure to publish a few sneak peaks for the $5 and up patrons over the next few weeks as teasers.
Until then, thanks again for all of your support. V.0.40 got rave reviews (it seems everyone got a lot of use out of the Hint system). You all are what keeps me going when I'm about to pull my hair out.

- J. S.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
View attachment 821610

Update September 17, 2020

With the launch of V.0.40 now two weeks past, I am back into the thick of working on the next update. I have a lot of great things planned, including trying to open up the world a bit more to satisfy those of you who like to adventure around. This is difficult because it takes a balance between dedicating time and resources to the main story lines with the side story lines. However, when I picked RPGM as the platform for this game, I did so because I wanted to give it more of an open-world feel. This next release will be a bit of an experiment in how to develop that part of the game and how much work it will be.
The above image is a new map for a jogging path that will be in the next release. It may not seem like much, but it is my first experiment with parallax mapping in RPGM which gives me far more customizability over maps than the traditional square grid maps. This may not be the final version of the map either, but you get the idea. Stacy can go behind trees and buildings as well.
I don't want to go too much into the story so as not to spoil it, but needless to say, life is going to change in a big way for Stacy and Jason now that he's fired. There will definitely be winners and losers as they adjust to their new situation. The big question for Stacy is whether she's truly been messing around just for Jason this whole time or whether to fulfill a need that exists solely independent of her spouse. She already been slowly discovering this answer with Dixon and others, but Jason not being at work is going to force her to make a choice.
On top of that, she's pretty pissed at Bruce and the IT Guys for dumping it all on Jason, especially after putting out for Jeff. She may just have a bit of ol' sweet revenge on her mind.
Lastly, it is my plan to have the gallery room built out in the next build. I have already built the base structure for it and added a lot of scenes. I still have a lot more scenes to add, though. I don't want to launch it incomplete. My goal is to get it in the next release.
Anyway, I know you all want a release date. It's too early to make promises but I'm looking at mid-October at the earliest. I'll be sure to publish a few sneak peaks for the $5 and up patrons over the next few weeks as teasers.
Until then, thanks again for all of your support. V.0.40 got rave reviews (it seems everyone got a lot of use out of the Hint system). You all are what keeps me going when I'm about to pull my hair out.

- J. S.
Thanks for the share my friend. :)

elysium1988

Sep 21, 2017
Just only recently discovered this and finally finished playing the current build after a couple of days. Definitely is one of the best RPGM games I have ever played, possibly might be even the best. And definitely one of the best corruption games ever. Can't wait to see what more the future updates brings. Thank you for creating this masterpiece jsdeacon

Reactions: superlgn and GateC.

ggspeed

Sep 9, 2018
+ gradual story build-up and delivery
+ great renders and animations
+ believable evolution of the NTR theme from a normal/playful couple's perspective
+ lots of teasing directed towards characters in the game
+ lots of teasing directed towards the viewers through glimpses of her nude body

- tedious and repetitive tasks,mostly in the beginning
- making stacy behave like a dumb tart
- whoring her randomly

In my opinion, time and resources shouldn't be spent on developing techniques that do not bring a proportional amount of "meat" to the game (parallax mapping for instance). We're not playing RPGMs for the graphics. I would rather have more renders and animations delivered through realistic situations than better looking environments when going from A to B in this '90s old format of a 2D game. (words coming from another guy that feels like this is the BEST game on this site)

KP5K

Dec 7, 2017
I also agree that morning tasks are useless and time consuming. Just change clothes on the closet cuz it's right next to the bed and off we go

Reactions: GateC.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Hi,

Only played this from latest version (win). Played for hours, and have saved it.

See it in the www folder, but when I load game it is greyed out, is there another location it should be saved to?

TIA
Anyone able to help, I can see the save files in the folder, but when I load the game up, there is no option to continue and can't find saves.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes