karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
It is great that Deacon is expanding the playable map that can offer more and different content in future.
Yes, a jogging path in a city park. I am sure it will be brimming over with all sorts of perverts. I am sure Stacy will want to do some jogging, and of course a new outfit. Skimpy tight shorts and a revealing top. I am looking forward to seeing what interactions are going to take place.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
@jsdeacon: Is there a different path where her husband doesn't get canned? It was okayish that she got used by the IT guys (she should have at least a say in it what they do to her) but I found his termination to be a pretty awful move. He should have been at least promoted after all the hassle which then could have given him the position to lend Stacy to even more people (to climb the corporate ladder etc.).

I fear this way he's just become another penniless husband with a wife who has to earn for two. Would have been juicier if she'd whore herself out in the future despite her husband earning enough.

Reactions: ggspeed

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
Hello admin, last scene Jason get fired? That correct? And what and where easter egg? This good game still will be continues?

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
Hi, am on Enchantment 22, and Day 33, I have to talk with Nate, but it throws an error. Uncaught Type Error, Cannot read property width of null.
Btw. This is game is too awesome.

Reactions: Mr Anubis

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi, am on Enchantment 22, and Day 33, I have to talk with Nate, but it throws an error. Uncaught Type Error, Cannot read property width of null.
Btw. This is game is too awesome.
Enchantment and Day must be the same number
if you are on day 33 also ench must be at 33
Screenshot 2020-09-23 at 13.20.44.png

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
I figured that out, you need to hit your desk , then talk to nate. it works. but now , after taking nate home, in the morning, there's a black image after making out in morning. wat next?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The enchantments and days run loosely together, but they don't have to match.
Maybe.... but i have started the game from the beginning and as you can see now everything works fine... instead the first time i played this game the Ench and Day was not the same and I got stuck...

there is exactly 1 HENC/DAY if you miss that you can remain in a wrong loop in most of cases

In my game day and henc are the same and everything worked fine

Last edited:

brvnbld

Sep 23, 2020
hi jsdeacon, am stuck where there's no image in the morning when nate makes out with stacy on the couch. There's just black screen. Nothing happens after clicking.

Welshtart

Sep 24, 2020
I keep getting a loading error when going to see Michael and cannot progress!!!!

Failrd to load: img/picturesMichael_Office_05_Outfit_03.png

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I keep getting a loading error when going to see Michael and cannot progress!!!!

Failrd to load: img/picturesMichael_Office_05_Outfit_03.png
There is a capitalization error in the image name, apparently. Go to your game file, www/img/pictures and locate the file Michael_Office_05_outfit_03 and change the capitalization of the "o" in outfit to "O". That should fix the problem.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes