googunogu

Oct 20, 2017
It's a good game, I hope it will continue and not be abandoned because of a new game or something like that.

Jul 13, 2018
save for last version pls. formated my drive and lost it. don't want to start over. thx
There you go ;)

Edit: Correct file now.

Be aware there is a bug. You can skip most of the update that way and end up being unable to progress. There is two highlights on your dresser. If you do the dildo/lingerie one, you'll skip ahead and have 2 different "timelines" appearing concurrently. You need to go to work normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frank Chateau
Sep 29, 2019
It's a good game, I hope it will continue and not be abandoned because of a new game or something like that.
Unlikely to be abandoned. This developer is an actual author with books on amazon.
This game itself, from what I understand, is just an extended version from one of his books.
This is not hobby developer that realized he can make money from people on Patreon by telling people how many new renders his yearly updates have.
This game already has a ton of content and the first version came out Dec 2019, so it's not even 1 year old yet.

I encourage every person that can afford it to support the developer either by Patreon or maybe buying one of his books.

D

Deleted member 1626573

When running at park after the guy take a pic scene i got stuck and cannot move. I think it is a bug

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Office Wife [v0.50] J. S. Deacon

Original Size Win: 2.12 GB

Compressed Size Win: 231 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Jul 13, 2018
When running at park after the guy take a pic scene i got stuck and cannot move. I think it is a bug
Try my save above, it should work. But make sure you don't click on the (right) highlight on the dresser in your bedroom. You need to dress normally or you break the game this update.

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes