ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
Beautiful update hopefully there will be like a themed event somewhere in the story like a Christmas or Halloween party in the near future and some hobo scenes and some info gathering with andy about the necklace origins.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously............this game , need quest log , quest way guide , location mark , and recollection room .
Basically , every RPGM type game all need , learn to Japanese adult game !!

Reactions: Dolca

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
As a renpy game this would be nice ... without all the pointless running around and repetitive "tasks". Just boring stretching of playtime. And all the magic/god stuff - its like mind control or stuff like that. I makes everything more or less pointless, because it is not real corruption, its just magic that changes the MC ...

And as usual with the engine, the game just crashed from time to time for no reason. After the 3rd crash in 3 game days I gave up. I dont like to save every 30s just because ppl use this horrible engine :/

pb_2006

Feb 19, 2019
i get stuck and cant move after running in park and the guys makes photo. Can any one help? I cant move...

Edit: killed the game launched it again and it worked. It seems that mid loading post a scene game put me "in a tree" :)

Jun 14, 2018
i get stuck and cant move after running in park and the guys makes photo. Can any one help? I cant move...

Edit: killed the game launched it again and it worked. It seems that mid loading post a scene game put me "in a tree" :)
Yea if you do something else like tabbing etc the engine is freezing, I have two monitors and had to restart the game several times because of this problem.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.50.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

tg

May 1, 2017
I discovered a slight bug. Before you have that second talk with your husband (at night), you can chat with him on the computer at work, and he mentions that he wants you to leave the gap in the shower.

But, I think that can occur a lunchtime before they should be able to do that, since they talk about it that night. It doesn't really matter, but it's just something I noticed when playing. It should probably be day+1 or whatever code you're using.

Perlix

May 17, 2020
I have 0 problems with the game just i finished the previously version and i used my 0.40 save.. and i finished the new update(0.5) without errors.

Reactions: Mr Killer D

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
second time I played pre prerelease V.0.5 the game stopped at the beginning of Stacy's sick day, just after she got out of bead.
This message was displayed. office wife fault.jpg

Yalooo

Oct 22, 2020
i cant enter the park i have the flashing light but it does nothing when i click on it, what should i do?

4.00 star(s) 105 Votes