SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I would like to point something out that kind of annoys me about this site. This is not an NTR game. For it to be an NTR game the protagonist has to be the one who is being cheated on not doing the cheating. NTR is a genre meant to make you feel bad because of your lover either cheating on you or being forced into sex with someone else even if he/she doesn't want to. Personally I do not like NTR games. I just don't find the appeal of wanting to make yourself depressed I have to live with that everyday. Another thing is this website really needs the Netori tag. Netori is when the protagonist is stealing someone else's lover. The problem is since this tag doesn't exist I've seen people using the Netorare tag for Netori style games and while they are similar in concept, are very different in the way they make you feel. For example I do like Netori games. The ones I've played the girl was in a crap relationship and the protagonist showed her that things could be better eventually leading her to leaving her husband/boyfriend.

Anyway it's just something that annoys me because I have to look through the game description to see if it seems like an actual netorare game or a netori game when it could easily be made obvious with a simple tag. Just saying.

Also this seems like it's just a cheating game. The protagonist is the one that's cheating and I doubt she is going to be stealing the men she's sleeping with away from their lovers so again it's not an NTR game.
We normally take these conversations into general forums not game specific; especially NTR because there are a million and one different opinions.

In general, especially on this site, NTR has become more about a feeling than a hard definition. If a player gets that "angsty" feeling when a character is "cheating" then people classify it as NTR regardless of the perspective. I would recommend you let the whole NTR thing go as you will never get a consensus in these forums and your arguments, right or not, will just fall flat.

Reactions: madbloke

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
On day 35 with 35 enchantment. When ever I go to the office floor of work get stuck on a black now loading screen that never goes away with my saves.

And with the dev saves that come with it.

GamerGuy1988

Mar 18, 2019
We normally take these conversations into general forums not game specific; especially NTR because there are a million and one different opinions.

In general, especially on this site, NTR has become more about a feeling than a hard definition. If a player gets that "angsty" feeling when a character is "cheating" then people classify it as NTR regardless of the perspective. I would recommend you let the whole NTR thing go as you will never get a consensus in these forums and your arguments, right or not, will just fall flat.
Fair enough and I didn't mean to offend anyone or anything. I don't have issues with the genre itself other than personally disliking it. Everyone has things they enjoy and things they don't. Also didn't realize the tag meant something a little different here and you're right I shouldn't have made this comment here I wasn't really thinking. Just felt the urge to make a comment and didn't really think too far into it. It was just something I noticed on this site and didn't really understand why so thanks for the info. I still feel there should be 2 tags though since people can feel differently between the 2 types of content, but I won't bother mentioning it again on this site. Take care and have a nice day.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i have enchantment 28 visited dixions at night but i cant can the bathroom scene after lunch with andy

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Fair enough and I didn't mean to offend anyone or anything. I don't have issues with the genre itself other than personally disliking it. Everyone has things they enjoy and things they don't. Also didn't realize the tag meant something a little different here and you're right I shouldn't have made this comment here I wasn't really thinking. Just felt the urge to make a comment and didn't really think too far into it. It was just something I noticed on this site and didn't really understand why so thanks for the info. I still feel there should be 2 tags though since people can feel differently between the 2 types of content, but I won't bother mentioning it again on this site. Take care and have a nice day.
You didn't offend anyone and sorry if I came across as an ass... it was not my intent. It was a good post, but all of us have been in NTR discussions on this site and they are just circular as everyone has a different opinion about the definition, so as a rule, the admins have asked us to move these discussions to the general forums. :)

Reactions: Kaelathor

Mr Anubis

Aug 11, 2020
The current V.0.50 is a pre-prerelease version only meant for top patrons. It was not meant for public release so if you are playing it and having bugs, well, that's why. I am fixing a few bugs and will have the Civic Leaders version out later today as V.0.51.
I only support you 1$, no money be used of covid19

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
On day 35 with 35 enchantment. When ever I go to the office floor of work get stuck on a black now loading screen that never goes away with my saves.
Had same issue, you can try few things:
1) run in window mode and then it's happen resize window a bit.
2) try another version of nwjs (can stuck on playing video though)

Reactions: Naxos

Larsung

May 29, 2018
hmm i was at lunch at my free day ans peeked through the window and now i still have some time left, but nothing to do anymore!? going home doesnt forward the story either..

GamerGuy1988

Mar 18, 2019
You didn't offend anyone and sorry if I came across as an ass... it was not my intent. It was a good post, but all of us have been in NTR discussions on this site and they are just circular as everyone has a different opinion about the definition, so as a rule, the admins have asked us to move these discussions to the general forums. :)
You didn't seem like an ass no worries. I understand that there would be a lot conflict about such discussions since it is a really polarizing fetish.

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
is it in this version that it has
Three new small easter egg scenes
if yes, can someone tell me where to find them , PLEASE :)

Reactions: tommy65
4.00 star(s) 105 Votes