AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I'm looking into the "null" error. It seems to be a plugin conflict. I'm hoping it is an easy fix. If not, I may have to find a way to work around one of my plugins.
It is related with the plugins YEP_RegionEvents. and TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js.

If you set YEP_RegionEvents to false in the plugins.js the error won't happen.

If YEP_RegionEvents is set to true it will give an error to the plugin TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js, line 215 picture.setDimensions(sourceBitmap); because you have not set the dimensions of that image to the event?/map?.

edit: TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js is old and you may need to update it for MV v1.6x.

Last edited:

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019

If YEP_RegionEvents is set to true it will give an error to the plugin TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js, line 215 picture.setDimensions(sourceBitmap); because you have not set the dimensions of that image to the event?/map?.
Thanks for that very specific answer. I had a suspicion it had to do with TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js but didn't know it was a conflict with YEP_RegionEvents, though that makes sense. You rock!

Reactions: GateC. and pk2000

arkanum

Feb 21, 2019

edit: TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js is old and you may need to update it for MV v1.6x.
It works, thanks a lot!!!!

Reactions: pk2000

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for that very specific answer. I had a suspicion it had to do with TDDP_BindPicturesToMap.js but didn't know it was a conflict with YEP_RegionEvents, though that makes sense. You rock!
It works, thanks a lot!!!!
Give a try to this plugins.js. I moved YEP_RegionEvents bellow TDDP_BindPicturesToMap and seems to fix it.(extract and replace)
No, now it gives errors in other places :eek:

Edit: jsdeacon check these

and also take a look at triacontane's plugins (has some very cool picture/video plugins)

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
anyone knows what to do with dixon in the park ?
I'm stuck there as well.

EDIT: After waiting at the tents to the left just next to where it says "can't go that far"..etc A man appeared and advanced the plot.

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Need help
Can't go to the park
Supposed to check town
Found some stuff to do but pribably missing something

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
I would like to point something out that kind of annoys me about this site. This is not an NTR game. For it to be an NTR game the protagonist has to be the one who is being cheated on not doing the cheating. NTR is a genre meant to make you feel bad because of your lover either cheating on you or being forced into sex with someone else even if he/she doesn't want to. Personally I do not like NTR games. I just don't find the appeal of wanting to make yourself depressed I have to live with that everyday. Another thing is this website really needs the Netori tag. Netori is when the protagonist is stealing someone else's lover. The problem is since this tag doesn't exist I've seen people using the Netorare tag for Netori style games and while they are similar in concept, are very different in the way they make you feel. For example I do like Netori games. The ones I've played the girl was in a crap relationship and the protagonist showed her that things could be better eventually leading her to leaving her husband/boyfriend.

Anyway it's just something that annoys me because I have to look through the game description to see if it seems like an actual netorare game or a netori game when it could easily be made obvious with a simple tag. Just saying.

Also this seems like it's just a cheating game. The protagonist is the one that's cheating and I doubt she is going to be stealing the men she's sleeping with away from their lovers so again it's not an NTR game.
Doesn't annoy me at all! You either like, or not like :giggle:

Last edited:

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
i visited the Tramsport Authority to talk to Tabitha :)
Done
Find the watch too
and looking at the window
I talked to every guy, went into every building.
read somewhere something about a flashlight
Do I need one, and if, wher to get one ?

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
Need help
Can't go to the park
Supposed to check town
Found some stuff to do but pribably missing something
Did you go to the diner?
I dont think there is a star (or flashing light) at the door, but there is one inside.
When you leave you will get a phone call

Last edited:
Reactions: GateC.
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes