Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hello,

Here is the long-awaited newest update. I released V.0.50 yesterday as a pre-prerelease for Pimps and higher and have since made several bug-fixes and small changes, enough of which called for a separate version number. So, here is V.0.51. As a prerelease, it is still subject to bugs and I still require your feedback (okay, I don't require it, but I DO appreciate it).

Old saves won't work right. I've included a handful of saves this time at various places to help accommodate for this. Slot 28 picks up where this new release begins.

Links

Windows:

Mac:

Walkthrough

Finish day at work after Jason is fired

Talk to Jason at home

Next day - day off - take train to Business District

Things to do on your day off:

Run in the park, lunch with receptionist from the Transport Authority, get a drink at O'Shannon's, talk to the bum in the alley next to the office, explore the abandoned subway station in the night district (not much there...for now), peek in the window at Max's - you might not be able to all of these as time passes quickly.

Nate calls - take the train home to change - change, freshen up in the bathroom - take the train back to the business district and go to Knockers

Next day - go to work, talk to Jessie, talk to Nate, meet Jessie in the bathroom, talk to Michael, work with Polly, lunch - talk to Nate or go to O'Shannon's - finish work, workout with Zack or Dixon's (don't miss the Stranger on the bench after leaving the park).

Next day - go to the doctor (optional), go to work, talk to Michael, work with Jim or Polly, lunch - Nate or O'Shannon's, afternoon bathroom scene in the warehouse, can work out that night (or Dixon's if you haven't done that yet), go home - final scene with Jason returning home.

Other additions:

Gallery - through the bedroom mirror (this is only partially completed)

Audio - new music and sound effects throughout the game

New maps - park, Jessie's apartment, Jessie's neighborhood, Night District abandoned subway station

Bug fixes -too many to list - (there was a "null" error popping up in random places - I think this is from a plugin conflict. I've made some adjustments and haven't been able to replicate it. Hopefully, it's fixed, but if not, please screenshot it and send it to me. I'm very interested in figuring out what's going on.)

As always, if you find bugs, have comments, feedback, or suggestions, please message me on here. I love hearing from you all.

Thanks!

- J. S. Deacon
---

Sep 29, 2019
My suggestion for the dev is that after the final scene instead of getting a game over transport us to the gallery room instead.
That way we can replay every scene more easily. Or maybe just add a gallery option to the main menu instead (not sure which one is easier)

Reactions: Looper9

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
only 1 thing missing as far as i'm concernes, i think that one of the last 2 scenes in the park with Dixon, the groping scene or the one with stranger on bench could have been animated a little, but that is an AWESOME game JS Deacon.

JHSHREW

Feb 23, 2020
Whenever I try and open this on Mac it doesn't open a window? Shows game app is working but not showing anything? Any work around please?

Dolu31

Oct 1, 2018
Thanks for your answers.
Just checked the walkthrough above. Did everything exept I can't go to the park. I go where the yellow thingie is flashing; wait press bar. Nothing happens. So of course I never get phone call. Kinda blocked here.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Thanks for your answers.
Just checked the walkthrough above. Did everything exept I can't go to the park. I go where the yellow thingie is flashing; wait press bar. Nothing happens. So of course I never get phone call. Kinda blocked here.
Are you using an old save or the slot 28 save it comes with? What is your enchantment level?

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
No I'm not using an old save nor slot 28
enchantment level is 32
Okay, not sure how you got there at enchantment 32 but you have to be at least enchantment 34 to get into the park so you missed two enchantments somewhere along the way. I would recommend starting with one of the included saves and going from there forward.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018

Hello,

Here is the long-awaited newest update. I released V.0.50 yesterday as a pre-prerelease for Pimps and higher and have since made several bug-fixes and small changes, enough of which called for a separate version number. So, here is V.0.51. As a prerelease, it is still subject to bugs and I still require your feedback (okay, I don't require it, but I DO appreciate it).

Old saves won't work right. I've included a handful of saves this time at various places to help accommodate for this. Slot 28 picks up where this new release begins.

Links

Windows: The Office Wife V.0.51 PRERELEASE

Mac: The Office Wife V.0.51 MAC PRERELEASE

Walkthrough

Finish day at work after Jason is fired

Talk to Jason at home

Next day - day off - take train to Business District

Things to do on your day off:

Run in the park, lunch with receptionist from the Transport Authority, get a drink at O'Shannon's, talk to the bum in the alley next to the office, explore the abandoned subway station in the night district (not much there...for now), peek in the window at Max's - you might not be able to all of these as time passes quickly.

Nate calls - take the train home to change - change, freshen up in the bathroom - take the train back to the business district and go to Knockers

Next day - go to work, talk to Jessie, talk to Nate, meet Jessie in the bathroom, talk to Michael, work with Polly, lunch - talk to Nate or go to O'Shannon's - finish work, workout with Zack or Dixon's (don't miss the Stranger on the bench after leaving the park).

Next day - go to the doctor (optional), go to work, talk to Michael, work with Jim or Polly, lunch - Nate or O'Shannon's, afternoon bathroom scene in the warehouse, can work out that night (or Dixon's if you haven't done that yet), go home - final scene with Jason returning home.

Other additions:

Gallery - through the bedroom mirror (this is only partially completed)

Audio - new music and sound effects throughout the game

New maps - park, Jessie's apartment, Jessie's neighborhood, Night District abandoned subway station

Bug fixes -too many to list - (there was a "null" error popping up in random places - I think this is from a plugin conflict. I've made some adjustments and haven't been able to replicate it. Hopefully, it's fixed, but if not, please screenshot it and send it to me. I'm very interested in figuring out what's going on.)

As always, if you find bugs, have comments, feedback, or suggestions, please message me on here. I love hearing from you all.

Thanks!

- J. S. Deacon
---
This update fixes the Nate-talking game crash, yes?

Also, anyone got a Nopy-link for 0.51?

Absoooolutely LOVIN' this game! Went straight to my all-time top 5 games this, for sure! Bloody well done with this, creator!

Voldomort

Nov 30, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.50.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Error in first day in office what to do

adef123

Jun 13, 2020
This update fixes the Nate-talking game crash, yes?

Also, anyone got a Nopy-link for 0.51?

Absoooolutely LOVIN' this game! Went straight to my all-time top 5 games this, for sure! Bloody well done with this, creator!
I still get Nate crashing :(

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Office Wife V.0.52.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import a save file provided by the dev, if no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 24.10.2020

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 103 Votes