tg

May 1, 2017
Yeah, I got the 'width' of null, when talking to Nate when doing the training with that new guy. I guess, I can't continue until it's fixed?

I've been playing from the beginning, and this is the first error I've seen.

Daffycoast

Apr 10, 2019
Yeah, I got the 'width' of null, when talking to Nate when doing the training with that new guy. I guess, I can't continue until it's fixed?

I've been playing from the beginning, and this is the first error I've seen.
if don't play in fullscreen then it should work

tg

May 1, 2017
if don't play in fullscreen then it should work
I wish that was the case. But, I'm not playing it full-screen.

Oh, and in case I wasn't clear, it's 0.51, so the newest version, but I did curry over my saves from 0.50.

karlosos

Oct 9, 2017
downloaded V0-51 and started game fresh from slot28 with no saves. It still froze at Jessies apartment before their threesome (Jessie, Nate and Stacy)

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I have played with no errors on mac
Anyone knows why I'm getting a game over screen? Are old saves not compatible?
Old saves are compatible... just do not use the very last one...
but where you get game over?
there is a choice that led in game over in the office... only if you refuse to continue the story

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
This is a little bit OT sorry.
For those who still have problems with the NTR definition...
is the most correct definition.
The Office Wife has female MC and this can cause misunderstandings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Baka San

Aug 24, 2017
null error.jpg

This error appeared right after the first time talking with Michael! At the very begining of the game! Got the error while game windowed and fullscreen! null error.jpg

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Lol. This game is like an exact opposite of a corruption game. Usually your goal as player is to corrupt naive female heroine to accept her inner slut. But in this game it seems that it is you that is corrupted.
So, little boy, did you like this sex scene with Nate?
Yeah, it rocks!
Ok, little boy now go and clean the disgusting piss covered bathroom.
But I don't want to!
Oh, so you don't wanna see more sex scenes with Nate?
I, kind of want but can I skip the toilet?
Oh little boy, I know, I know it is always hard. But it is only one event, and that's it.
Do you promise?
Of cource! Only one event... in this update.
Now click the button and see how fem character falls in the piss and feces covered toilet.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
Lol. This game is like an exact opposite of a corruption game. Usually your goal as player is to corrupt naive female heroine to accept her inner slut. But in this game it seems that it is you that is corrupted.
Yeah, it rocks!
But I don't want to!
Oh little boy, I know, I know it is always hard. But it is only one event, and that's it.
Do you promise?
Now click the button and see how fem character falls in the piss and feces covered toilet.
Corruption of the player? Goal accomplished :). In all fairness, there is a warning and an option to skip that scene. What's the point of a fantasy game if we can't do something crazy every once in a while?

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Yeah, it rocks!
But I don't want to!
Do you promise?
why skip toilet scene... she work on the company and must do her job (y) (y) (y)
fetish sex is the best on the game because there is no disgusting it are just some good renders...
only in the real life is a bit more complicate... but who knows ;)

Reactions: dregon87

Daffycoast

Apr 10, 2019
Need help
After talking to nate , jessie , michael there is no star in bathroom .
It say " jessie said to meet her in bathroom. I should do that first before working with polly"

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Dam half way through the new update and my saves aren't there so got to start update again (used Dev save to start) and got to mid 30's enchantment. the only glitch I got on windows were some strange / slow loading Pics that half loaded and then 2 seconds later fully loaded but non missing and no black screens.

The saves are there in the save folder but do not show up in the game?

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes