crave

May 1, 2017
I kept freezing up when you do the run in the park. The first couple times I did the construction worker scene with Tabitha, and then went running, and I would get stuck at the campsite. The last time I did it I went to the park first, and then the lunch scene, and it went fine. I read a few things on here about not having the window in fullscreen, so I left the window size alone. Not sure if that had an effect or not.

jsdeacon

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2019
I kept freezing up when you do the run in the park. The first couple times I did the construction worker scene with Tabitha, and then went running, and I would get stuck at the campsite. The last time I did it I went to the park first, and then the lunch scene, and it went fine. I read a few things on here about not having the window in fullscreen, so I left the window size alone. Not sure if that had an effect or not.
After a bit more testing, I was able to replicate the problem. It seems to happen when in full screen and one of those rabbits blocks the auto movement, leaving Stacy in a place she can't move. This is an easy fix and will be in the next bug-fix update in a day or two.

Nomine sine

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Corruption of the player? Goal accomplished :). In all fairness, there is a warning and an option to skip that scene. What's the point of a fantasy game if we can't do something crazy every once in a while?
Oh, I am not some kind of guy who expects developer to abide my personal preferences. I never understood those people saying that this or that content is forbidden in an adult game with drawn or renderred images.

Nevertheless however I have strange feelings about your game. Usually I don't like games where I don't have a choice (IT guys or this annoying guy in a warehouse who always tries to take a picture of her ass) but at the same time I like these events when Nate used her before her boyfriend eyes or lunch time events.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Had same issue, you can try few things:
1) run in window mode and then it's happen resize window a bit.
2) try another version of nwjs (can stuck on playing video though)
No matter what I do, I can't get past this.

Using .51 with dev save 28, I can finish the day at work where hubby gets fired. At end of day I get stuck on now loading when going to warehouse floor to go home after work. (or try use the elevator to go to the basement)

If I try right click or hit escape to save on the office floor before "collecting her things" the same thing happens.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: pickupdu

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
jsdeacon - First of all, unlike most of the players, i hunt for games with a solid portion of content aka a big file size. The reason is because it's so sad playing a game only for a couple of minutes and then get the "End of this version"-message. Yes, i know that animations are those that take up a lot of the file size, but still, a RPGM with 2GB+ is rare! That said, when i found this, i was instantly intrigued! And honestly, i must hand it to you that you've outdone yourself with this one, based on what i've seen of the game so far! And secondly, be prepared for a wall of text now....

I have now played your game until the Nate-crash, and you know what? For the first time since i played BaDIK, Karryn's Prison and LE/Treasure of Nadia for the first time, which are my very favorite games, i have not been blown away by a game as much as with this one! Sheesh, man! WHAT a game! This game certainly does -not- justify getting a 2-star rating, like i see some reviewers are giving it. I could perhaps agree if the reviewers would be super strict on what a game should have and what not, but this is a h-game, not friggin Elder Scrolls or such, so those who've given 1-3 stars, are with rather thin reasons. I can also understand if they're disappointed with this not being the usual RPGM type of game with monster fights, stats building etc., but it still doesn't warrant a massively negative score just because of that. That said, i definitely understand the annoyance of going in circles and MC getting many forced choices isn't optimal, which can honestly pull the score down for some. However, based on the overall content of this game and the sheer effort and dedication put into it, it warrants minimum 4 stars. For me, the overall content + the additional bonuses included in the game overweighs those not so good things and that's why it gets a 5-star rating from me, at least so far. I'll reason myself why i choose to give this 5 stars.

The way you've built the MC is just something i have only seen in less than a handful of games! The way she is being more and more corrupted across the days is nicely timed. I love the neat addition that you've increased a slight bonus when it comes to the body of the MC, without spoiling too much. You know what i am on about anyways. ;) But yea, well done with that one! Was not expecting that, but when it was pointed out, i realized it myself, hehe. Besides, it's very appealing that the MC is super attractive, charming, sexy and such a tease, while having some decency within her.

I also love those many teases, interactions, scenes and characters involved in the game. Despite going over some of the same dialogues every now and then, i understand that it'd create a lot of extra work for you, hence why you stuck with that. I also don't mind the pace of the game, actually. It keeps the excitement building up for the actual scenes/events. It also gives the game a solid portion of variation.

The renders are great to be a RPGM, i reckon! Where i have seen other devs putting little to no effort to expressions and looks, you've certainly thought of that, which gives the scene more depth and feels. I also love the different type of characters you have added to the game, ranging from the basement-fella to sleezebags to down-to-earth people to players to innocent ones. Definitely approving that as well!

And another SUPERB bonus that you've added to the game; clothing variations! That's hella nicely done, even though i know it must be very time consuming, but we're still very happy that you've done so! It's not something many choose to do, because it includes re-creating same scenes and all. What's also great that in addition to that, you've even updated the images on the phone and mirrors so it actually fits the camera and mirror. Nice addition that, yes.

Although this isn't that relevant, but i've often wondered as i run through the streets... The random characters that are seen around the city, how cool would it be if there'd be a secret scene hidden within some of those characters that occurs at a certain/specific time/moment of the day?! Honestly, if there'd be a game with such secrets in place, then this would be the game for just that, hehe.

And i must say, as a dev, you're dedicated, passionate and -very- community friendly! That's highly appreciated and should not be overlooked. I for one definitely appreciate that very much. Definitely don't change that, man. You're doing a very solid job so far!

Based on all of the above, i definitely reckon it warrants 4.5/5-star rating, if given an honest review, unless one is being really picky about things, of course. Either way, this is surely a quality RPGM game, that's for certain! Would highly recommend it for any h-game fans out there!

Also, in case some soul out there actually read this wall of text, i recommend that you play this game WITHOUT using the game guide. It's not that difficult to progress.

I hope you lot survived this... I just had a lot to share this time, because it's been -that- good of an experience! :O

Last edited:

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
After jogging in the park i can't change my clothes back.
Bug!?. Can anyone share me a save just after jogging and changing back to old clothes

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
So far all I have found that could be Easter eggs are,
A sign next to traffic office for 50 subs.
The bathroom in subway for 100 subs
Talk to cop at night and he'll grope you
Go to knockers after the Dixon park event while still in purple gown and talk to guys at the bar.
Still looking for the 150 subs or 200 subs

tseug

Dec 24, 2019
No matter what I do, I can't get past this.

Using .51 with dev save 28, I can finish the day at work where hubby gets fired. At end of day I get stuck on now loading when going to warehouse floor to go home after work. (or try use the elevator to go to the basement)

If I try right click or hit escape to save on the office floor before "collecting her things" the same thing happens.
Did you tried another nwjs? But don't forget to put back original if you will stack in scenes with video.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
New update - running around with nothing to find after two very small rather ignorable encounters?????????? Is it me?

I am talking about the day she calls in sick and explores the town. Any hints?

EDIT: Found it! I was looking for stars to indicate what to do next, there eren't, so I started to talk to all people on the street and finally found it. Puh!

Last edited:

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
edit: talk to Nate (who has moved over to the sales area), then meet Jessie in the bathroom

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Is there not a certain order of what to do at work right from the start of game to maximise points?

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
you've already gotten the scene in the bathroom? If so, go talk to your boss and just continue your day normally.

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
go to work > talk to Jessie > talk to Nate > meet Jessie in bathroom > talk to boss > work with Polly in the morning > lunch with Nate or O'Shannon's > work in warehouse > workout or Dixon's (meet the guy on the bench after leaving park with Dixon)

4.00 star(s) 103 Votes