VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Other Woman [Ch. 2 v0.3.0] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
sory for ask,
so from the description "we as MC (female protag) always busy with work, and our boyfriend has cheating?"

it's netori?
No, the female protagonist is always busy and has no boyfriend. The roommate (other girl) suddenly brings home a boyfriend who shows unhealthy interest in the female protagonist (us). So he would possibly cheat on the other girl with us.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
No, the female protagonist is always busy and has no boyfriend. The roommate (other girl) suddenly brings home a boyfriend who shows unhealthy interest in the female protagonist (us). So he would possibly cheat on the other girl with us.
okay get it thankyou....

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
This is just the first chapter of a steamy romance novel with rather cliché characters. Expect lots of drama and hand wringing from the main protagonist in the next chapters...
The models look good, though.

Last edited:

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So then, its netori (u steal the lover from other character). If the game is kinetic Im out, the good games let u choose.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
So then, its netori (u steal the lover from other character). If the game is kinetic Im out, the good games let u choose.
It doesn't look like her stealing the boyfriend. The PC seems to find the interest he's showing uncomfortable and unsettling. He seems to be like a player, who immediately tries to move on to a better (more attractive, interesting, etc.) target for his lusts, which he'd probably do just as fast again if some other girl was introduced.

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
Hey, wow that was fast. Wasn't sure how to get it on F95 but it took less than 5 hours :)

• I do plan on adding choices.
  • There's no NTR from the MC perspective.
  • I may add a lesbian content choice if I can work it in realistically.
  • Height makes posing really hard to work with ha, especially with a 6'5" male and a 5'4" female.
  • I have a few fixes/updates (like adding audio and padding out the final event) to Chapter 1 before I start rendering Chapter 2, I'll keep the progress updated in the itch.io devblog.
Thanks for the feedback! It's my 14th started project but the first one I actually finished 'enough' to upload, even after re-doing the renders 3-4 times.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey, wow that was fast. Wasn't sure how to get it on F95 but it took less than 5 hours :)

• I do plan on adding choices.
  • There's no NTR from the MC perspective.
  • I may add a lesbian content choice if I can work it in realistically.
  • Height makes posing really hard to work with ha, especially with a 6'5" male and a 5'4" female.
  • I have a few fixes/updates (like adding audio and padding out the final event) to Chapter 1 before I start rendering Chapter 2, I'll keep the progress updated in the itch.io devblog.
Thanks for the feedback! It's my 14th started project but the first one I actually finished 'enough' to upload, even after re-doing the renders 3-4 times.
Thank You

Deleted member 1482745

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
This is just a novel or plans to make it into choice based game?
Right now it's a novel. I'd like to add a corruption based system with 'choices' (i.e. does she spy on the couple in the living room or not, and that decision unlocks future options), but the story and ending itself is set. I also didn't want to get too graphic in the first chapter (but still add plenty of fan service) as it's really just a prologue, there's plenty of sex later on so it wouldn't make sense to have her be super promiscuous in the beginning.

Reactions: Amahl Farouk
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes