VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Other Woman [Ch. 2 v0.3.0] [Arath Sin]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Hey, wow that was fast. Wasn't sure how to get it on F95 but it took less than 5 hours :)

• I do plan on adding choices.
I hope kinetic novel tag will disappear. I love Female Protagonist so mich but where I see no choice I'm out. If there will be present choice to make I gonna play it in future as well.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Great start, excellent renders and writing. Kaitlin is the modest yet hot girl-nextdoor, I have to :love: her. I sure am gonna follow her story.
A detail which I really liked: The way Kaitlyn eyes Blake, makes the fp's story even more realistic (as does the difference in length). As far as I remember never saw that in a fp game. Well done Arath Sin!

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Lets see the game is called The Other Woman.
the Overview say's " For 28 year old Kaitlin, a busy work schedule leaves little room for romance. This all changes when her socialite roommate brings home a new boyfriend who shows an uncomfortable interest in Kaitlin. Will she be able to fend off his advances?"
which means unless your gonna add a married, engaged or just another girls boyfriend.
into this game then no offence but she wont be fending off his advances.
Title says it all.
but atleast it's just the roomates Douchebag boyfriend and not the normal her bestfriends douchebag boyfriend so thats a change.
But since in nearly all female protag games its always the Douchebags that win in the end I will skip this game.
no offence again but no point me playing this when I could just read quite a few NTR comic's with this theme.

but even though the game isn't for me there's plenty that will enjoy it so.
With that said I would still like to wish the Dev great success with this game.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I like the artwork. I would look forward to an office fling with her older boss. I for sure encourage the Dev to continue.

That said, had a difficult time relating too and liking the MC. Found her petty, jealous and judgmental. The story has already led us to the end. She will rationalize why she does what she does b/c Des is a bitch who gets everything she wants and is hot while our MC has always had to work hard for all she has. She will at a min have sex with the main LI that is not in doubt at all and it looks to be super easy peezy. Not sure what the drama here is. Suppose if the boss is married with a family and she doesn't know it until after she has sex with him and finds out and his family is super nice and awesome then there is a moral dilemma of some sort but right now. IDK, it feels a bit empty for me right now.

It's early and there might be twists, turns and maybe choices in the future that will really make this a strong story and game. I'll check back down the road. Good luck Dev. I think you can have something really special here.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes