DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
(Played the 0.1 version) Did people bully the Dev into making changes in the game? I mean; I do think Tommy is a cuck by choice, and by the choices I took the situation looked like MC was making some netori, slowly taking Abigail from Tommy and Tommy's reactions catching them fucking everytime he came back to the camping site were turning from "ok, nice" to "really, again" kinda territory. I think Dev had the intention of giving people either a sharing route or a netori route which I didn't mind as far as MC had the upper hand. And at this point we have no idea for how long MC's friends will be on scene. As far as we know one or both can die on the next episode, turn crazy or 1 or both escape at the end with MC or MC turning bad and keeping Abi as a plaything being the new "patriarch" in a coocoo cult harem house. There's plenty of possibilities. Abi can be an actual LI or a rando plaything for MC to play with after having more choices. I think some people jumped too fast into criticism on this one, but I also understand people's skepticism after some Devs fooling players with surprise tags after more updates became a thing. Choices and telling sincere tags and planned tags seems to be the fix in pretty much every case. Anyway, game caught my attention and I like the game so far. Hoping Dev is active making it so I see what's gonna happen. (y)

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Quick question to anyone that is a patron to TheGary. I understand that MMF is now avoidable. Not my thing, thank god. But, is it replaced with anything in its stead? Does the MC still get together with this Abigail person in another scene without the "thing-cuck?"
Also, how is the original MMF scene done? Is the cuck watching? Is he fucking her too? I want to see the line.

Thanks!

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Quick question to anyone that is a patron to TheGary. I understand that MMF is now avoidable. Not my thing, thank god. But, is it replaced with anything in its stead? Does the MC still get together with this Abigail person in another scene without the "thing-cuck?"
Also, how is the original MMF scene done? Is the cuck watching? Is he fucking her too? I want to see the line.

Thanks!
So....
Nothing "replaces" the MMF. But there are anal, spanking and vanilla scenes that you get to see instead (unless spanking and anal are not your thing, you can avoid that as well, but then you miss quite a lot of scenes). You would have had a chance to see those scenes if you went for the MMF, without it it's more likely.
About the MMF, both guys are "in", if I may say so.... BJ/Vaginal or BJ/anal depending on your choices.

• Sad
Reactions: Larry2000

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017

Thanks!
There never was any MMF, it was always MFM, since the men never touch each other.
There are two variations of a threesome scene and during one of them the MC's friend cums too early and has to watch for the rest of it, which is a little humiliating and could be considered cucking.
For the rest of this version there isn't really any cucking, because nobody gets humiliated and the couple always gets back together to take care of each other. It's explained like they wanted to try out swinging, but the MC is the only other human out there with them. So it's more like hotwifing out of circumstances.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I'm sometimes open-minded enough to consider a little sharing depending on the characters and premise, but usually say no to any type of 'devil's threesome' aka making the girl 'airtight'. That said, if the rest of the story is compelling enough despite missing out on extra content, I might still give it a shot, especially if there will be more non-sharing or netori content down the line.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I'm sometimes open-minded enough to consider a little sharing depending on the characters and premise, but usually say no to any type of 'devil's threesome' aka making the girl 'airtight'. That said, if the rest of the story is compelling enough despite missing out on extra content, I might still give it a shot, especially if there will be more non-sharing or netori content down the line.
There won't be any NTR, that's for sure.
And I presume that MFM / MMF / FMM are behind us if MC was the only one to be abducted.
Although I'm not a fan neither, they fitted quite well in the story and are totally avoidable.

BetoMurilo

Jan 2, 2020

The Patriarch 0.1 remake_naugthy Abigail-anal.XXX (TheGary_Patreon) by rmsl8

video MPEG-4 150 MB 1.36h 860x480

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I was skipping playing this game because of the forced 3some, but after the dev made it optional I gave it a try. I know alot of people say Abigail isn't a feasible LI anymore but for me she still is. I'm not a guy that likes to share my girls. This is a different situation. She wasn't your girl to begin with. She was your friends girl. After he shared her with you, she essentially became yours also. It even stated that you felt like part of the relationship now. So yeah she stays a feasible LI for me.
I did find one error though. When you had the chance to peek on them at night or jerk off. I didn't want to peek. In the morning though the conversation said that I peeked on them and apologized for it. So that should be taken care of. Other than that not a bad start.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Yeah, I know people don't like to share but I think in this situation I can make the exception since it looks like there will be no more sharing from here on forward. Looks like Tommy is out of the game and it's you trying to become the "Father" and Abigail becoming a new sister. No mention of a 3rd person at all.

Reactions: Sandiegodm and ThL

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
The game has creepy or eerie/mysterious plot,good thing Abi is so hot! Mc should make him her anal slut.damn,loved this game!

Reactions: ThL
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes