Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
So this game was a trap, a nice story of people having fun in the forest, all this just to trap the player in a house and making him do the daily chores!:cautious:
A reverse trap, I was expecing some silly linear game and suddenly it became a much more rich and complex experience.
Pretty interesting, also its not real incest but might need the incest tag considering the dialogues:
1641099155102.png

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
What this game suddently becomes some kind of shitty sandbox with stats, tasks, quests, having to go here do that and no good story or dialogues !??
So this game was a trap, a nice story of people having fun in the forest, all this just to trap the player in a house and making him do the daily chores!:cautious:
Well, the other game from the same dev was a grindfest if I remember correctly with sandbox, it would not be strange that this is going to be the same.

A reverse trap, I was expecing some silly linear game and suddenly it became a much more rich and complex experience.
Pretty interesting, also its not real incest but might need the incest tag considering the dialogues:
View attachment 1575414
If they do not have a relationship that can be considered incest, a scene with roleplay does not merit placing the incest tag, it would be more of a problem than anything else.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
BaasB Plenty of other tags missing depending on the route you take, so I would recommend playing through to catch them all.
I've already seen Female domination, Spanking, Teasing, Interracial, Urination, Lesbian and probably a lot more, won't be playing more because the game is too good to rush through, will finish cure my addiction first before returning here.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL and Papa Ernie

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I must say I'm liking it quite a bit. It's not complicated, you have some freedom but also an agenda to stick to. And the clues about what you have to do are a hell of a lot better given in this game than in the previous one. I only played the first episode of Cure My Addiction because I despaired, as I felt precisely that you were wasting a lot of time, so I didn't even try to play the others.
In this game, so far, that's not so much the case.
That's good to hear at least. I also bailed on the dev's previous early doors because the game play was draining me of the will to live, so it would be nice if this one cut down on the tedium (Not a comment on the quality of the game; obviously plenty of people enjoyed it. I didn't.).

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
If you're looking for a sandbox that mostly ignores your choices, and makes you do every 'task' exactly as prescribed — and in exact sequence — lest it hits you with a game over, then look no further.

For as long as I live, I'll never understand the compulsion to combine smut and chores.

Last edited:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
View attachment 1575414
Not a trace of incest here, just a figure of speech, sect / cult / church like

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how much femdom is in it?
No sexual femdom intended in the game (quote from the dev at the early stages of development)
But the cult is currently lead by a "Mother" that dictates her law. Femdom atmosphere then, but not more.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
TheGary, error during spanking route when skipping the first scene
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/events/e002/e002_day_2_4_lost_day_1.rpy", line 78, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PLAYER' object has no attribute 'asked_about_threesome'
reported to the dev

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
yea I'll come back to this somewhere down the line. I gave up on it after repeating the chores and rewards because others weren't implemented yet.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
I like a lot good story a lot of possibilities. Will definitely follow this one. Very nice Dev only got one error that could be skipped. Cannot wait for next release.

Reactions: Priappus

edwinmartier

Jun 14, 2019
A nice update, but I'm stuck atm... I have to chop wood, but the stock is full. I have no way of speaking to mother about it? Does anyone have a clue as to what I've missed?

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Well shit... I started this thinking nice, it looked good and was playing like a decent game. I couldn't stand CMA and its sandbox and gave it up 30mins in... but then blam, sandbox (it needs the tag now)... so far it doesn't seem too annoying, no need for walkthroughs and checking character schedules and stuff, but I don't know if that's just because the game is still early on and it'll become more of a pain in the arse later.

But if you rollback and put...
MC.asked_about_threesome = True
MC.allow_threesome = True
... into the console (used unren) then you can get past it and have the threesome (I checked down a different route what variables get set).

I liked the kind of sexslave kinda vibe and the idea of corrupting them all into toys, but I am worried about that sandbox... but the idea of it is nice enough that I'll give it a whirl again later in the year if there's more content and see.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

The Patriarch [v0.2a]

if there's any error just ignore it since the version's still alpha, but I will update it when the final version is out

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here or below my message there's a link to my discord

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
First, let me congratulate, TheGary: this game is even better, kinkier and the story's more interesting than "Cure my addiction". Well done, pal. (y) (y) (y)

Secondly, I think mod/uploader/whatever might remove the pictures in the OP and put something else, because prologue pictures have clearly nothing to do with the rest of the game.

Thirdly, NO-Sandboxes Crusaders: please, leave us alone. You hate sandboxes whatever and whenever? fine, you can move forward and tell it elsewhere. Bye.

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes