Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
It is better to have those images in the OP, than for a player who does not like that to download the game looking for something and find those scenes and then have a discussion in the thread, the more transparent the dev is, the less problems there are in the threads. (Just my personal opinion, I prefer to see that in images and know what the game can have, than download a game and be surprised)
But it's optional now. That's the only reason why I made mention of it. The Dev made a concerted effort after some heat. If he's going for the audience he had to cater, it would be bad advertisement to propigate it in the FIRST pic. My 2 cents.

Reactions: Chimba

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I looked at the picture and I saw a female who is sucking two dicks? I don't know what shit this game has ntr, sharing, cuckold...etc but is it optional or forced? I wouldn't want to test the game out if it's forced. I tried to use search button but couldn't find an answer

edit: Nvm upon reading the thread I see sharing is optional. Thank god

Last edited:
Reactions: pappypop

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
But it's optional now. That's the only reason why I made mention of it. The Dev made a concerted effort after some heat. If he's going for the audience he had to cater, it would be bad advertisement to propigate it in the FIRST pic. My 2 cents.
Even if it's an option now, I don't think it's a reason to change them, I understand your pov, but maybe in the future there will be a similar scene? (From the comments I read they abducted Mc and Abigail, but I don't know if the other friend too?) Although it is not a bad idea that they will change them, I also do not think it is a good idea in case it has more similar content in the future, keeping them in The Op, can be seen by people who are interested in that content and those who do not like that content are also warned and surely go and look in the comments if it is optional.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I looked at the picture and I saw a female who is sucking two dicks? I don't know what shit this game has ntr, sharing, cuckold...etc but is it optional or forced? I tried to use search button but couldn't find an answer
IF you used the search option correctly you should pretty easily find the answer. I answered it partially 2 comments above your comment. Sharing is optional. It was forced at one point, but the Dev made it optional a week later in a hotfixed update.

BUT, i agree, the girl taking two dicks is a little much for the first image that's for sure. It's also not representative of the whole game now since a new update has come out. The preview images just show the first prologue sex scenes without much of the newer content. The little that continues from there at least.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Even if it's an option now, I don't think it's a reason to change them, I understand your pov, but maybe in the future there will be a similar scene? (From the comments I read they abducted Mc and Abigail, but I don't know if the other friend too?) Although it is not a bad idea that they will change them, I also do not think it is a good idea in case it has more similar content in the future, keeping them in The Op, can be seen by people who are interested in that content and those who do not like that content are also warned and surely go and look in the comments if it is optional.
I think it's a reason to change them. Vast majority of the playerbase doesn't like that stuff so it's kinda off-putting to put that picture at first spots. I nearly skip the game as whole after seeing that. There are multiple of games that has some optional sharing elements here but devs usually don't put pictures when other men fucks the female characters. Which is a wise choice. While trying to cater small amount of players, you can lost much bigger playerbase. If sharing isn't the main theme of the game, it's really not worth to put a picture where other men fucks the female characters in the first pictures. I presume sharing was forced before and now dev made it optional. So it seems it's not the main theme of the game at all. Btw making sharing optional is really smart choice as well

• Haha
Reactions: Gudil and MadCore

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
The Patriarch [v0.2c] [TheGary] crunched
Edit (2022-01-14): Updated from v0.2a to v0.2c

Original / Compressed Size PC* : 594 MB / 197 MB - ThePatriarch-0.2c-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac : 559 MB / 163 MB - ThePatriarch-0.2c-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I think it's a reason to change them. Vast majority of the playerbase doesn't like that stuff so it's kinda off-putting to put that picture at first spots. I nearly skip the game as whole after seeing that. There are multiple of games that has some optional sharing elements here but devs usually don't put pictures when other men fucks the female characters. Which is a wise choice. While trying to cater small amount of players, you can lost much bigger playerbase. If sharing isn't the main theme of the game, it's really not worth to put a picture where other men fucks the female characters in the first pictures. I presume sharing was forced before and now dev made it optional. So it seems it's not the main theme of the game at all. Btw making sharing optional is really smart choice as well
maybe those shots should have a caption like "optional sharing" on them or something.

Reactions: NakkiMuki

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
maybe those shots should have a caption like "optional sharing" on them or something.
Yeah that works too. But it's still kinda of putting when nearly half of the pictures (also literally the first picture) on the op features other men banging the female characters. If dev didn't make this fully sharing focused with no other options, it doesn't make any sense fill the pictures with sharing photos. You scare away many players for nothing. Again many games that has optional sharing doesn't even put photos where other men fucks female characters in the op for a reason. I didn't say he shouldn't put any sharing photos in the op. He can put couple photos who like that stuff but this is too excessive I think. If I didn't try to find it out and and only looked at the pictures and description I would say 'Nah fuck this. I'm out'

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah that works too. But it's still kinda of putting when nearly half of the pictures (also literally the first picture) on the op features other men banging the female characters. If dev didn't make this fully sharing focused with no other options, it doesn't make any sense fill the pictures with sharing photos. You scare away many players for nothing. Again many games that has optional sharing doesn't even put photos where other men fucks female characters in the op for a reason. I didn't say he shouldn't put any photos in the op. He can to cater players who like that stuff but this is too excessive I think. If I didn't try to find it out and and only looked at the pictures and description I would say 'Nah fuck this. I'm out'
Good points. I think there's options to add more screenshots, too. Perhaps the OP just hasn't been updated with more content. Either way, I'm always open to compromises, even though this isn't that big of a deal for me. It's very evident that this is not just a sharing/swinging focused game once you hit the sandbox stage of this. Screenshots representing that would definitely be a good thing.

Reactions: preskerd

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Good points. I think there's options to add more screenshots, too. Perhaps the OP just hasn't been updated with more content. Either way, I'm always open to compromises, even though this isn't that big of a deal for me. It's very evident that this is not just a sharing/swinging focused game once you hit the sandbox stage of this. Screenshots representing that would definitely be a good thing.
I completely agree with you. Happy new years <3

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Not a bad game. Story where you are traveling with friends is kind of meh for me. I have changed my opinion when i have reached free roam.
I would like to see more femdom scenes, involving MC. Giving thumb up.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
If it was avoidable then the MC wouldn't be getting any action.

The girl is his friends woman, MC is single.
If that is the case, then we are without it. MMF is cancer and everything that involves another man is out of my game. If things get forced, then the game dies. My position is that no fetishes should be forced. At least not one that makes the blood boil here with F95. Basically, if a fetish gets someone to remove the game, then it’s certainly not the only case and then there should be a button at that point.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
If that is the case, then we are without it. MMF is cancer and everything that involves another man is out of my game. If things get forced, then the game dies. My position is that no fetishes should be forced. At least not one that makes the blood boil here with F95. Basically, if a fetish gets someone to remove the game, then it’s certainly not the only case and then there should be a button at that point.
This is a symptom of F95 tags. The tags should indicate if swinging, sharing, NTR, etc. are optional. However, devs should be able to tell the story the want to tell. Saying every VN/game should have everything optional is a bit much, considering the extra work it may take to do so. On the other hand, that doesn't mean you shouldn't be able to share your opinion on the matter and I respect that. Too many threads on these forums go crazy as soon as someone has an opposing view on things.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
This is a symptom of F95 tags. The tags should indicate if swinging, sharing, NTR, etc. are optional.
At the end of the day, that would still not work because people have different opinions of what optional means, some users complain that skipping scenes does not make them optional if it still happened.

The only realistic way to know if the content is for you is to play the game, it's free to do so already, people that complain without even downloading the game are the ones that will keep complaining regardless of what the tags say or what game content is depicted.

Some people just love to complain and no feature will ever change that.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
At the end of the day, that would still not work because people have different opinions of what optional means, some users complain that skipping scenes does not make them optional if it still happened.

The only realistic way to know if the content is for you is to play the game, it's free to do so already, people that complain without even downloading the game are the ones that will keep complaining regardless of what the tags say or game content.

Some people just love to complain and no feature will ever change that.
Also true. I've been in threads where people complain that content exists, even though fully avoidable and can be considered non-canon. This is why, though I feel people should be able to provide their opinion and the devs should at least consider it, in the long run, the devs need to stick to their idea and run with it.

I'm also guilty of complaining. Though, I try to be constructive and simply present my opinion. Not always the case, especially when copious amounts of alcohol have been consumed. This is the nature of forums though.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This is a symptom of F95 tags. The tags should indicate if swinging, sharing, NTR, etc. are optional. However, devs should be able to tell the story the want to tell.
The problem with tags is that when someone makes the request to upload a game and then who approves the request and uploads it, if they are not the dev ir know the game they do not always know the tags it contains and that is always what generates more problems, at the same time the thread has "Spoiler Genre" to put tags and future or planned tags and much better the dev notes which is where they can always leave a note regarding the content or if the kinks are going to be optional, avoidable or skippable . (There are few threads where you see that and also few people who even see it or read it even if they have it :KEK:)

At the end of the day, that would still not work because people have different opinions of what optional means, some users complain that skipping scened does not make them optional if it still happened.
In most cases when people ask if it is optional, they mean if the scene can be prevented from happening or if they are only skippable. (imo if the scene is simply skippable, it is not a real option since the only thing it does is skip that scene but in the story it happens anyway, that is, there is no change,I mean, you can do that by holding down the skip :LUL: an option to jump the scene does not make much sense. Edit:Well maybe when they are scenes necessary for the plot and they want to make them skippable to avoid problems whit players,it makes sense)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 43 Votes