Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of The Patriarch [v0.2a]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Patriarch [v0.2a]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of The Patriarch [v0.1]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan The Patriarch [v0.1]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated: 2022-01-01
Version: 0.2a

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
how do i complete the task with gathering 8 timber stocks and increasing water to 12 and jerking off? there is not enough hours in the day lol

Reactions: Alex5280

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
A nice update, but I'm stuck atm... I have to chop wood, but the stock is full. I have no way of speaking to mother about it? Does anyone have a clue as to what I've missed?
Just pass time in the house until 7pm+

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I love reading comments before try new games so I know I can hard pass without even downloading it.

Reactions: Cotytto

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
First playthrough and getting this:
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts-core/events/e002/e002_day_2_4_lost_day_1.rpy", line 78, in <module>
AttributeError: 'PLAYER' object has no attribute 'asked_about_threesome'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts-core/events/e002/e002_day_2_4_lost_day_1.rpyc", line 78, in script
    77Jy���/$5���p��� ���n��'7�vu�(Y��^���#%��t�Զ��u�1�>#r~V���~.��
EDIT: If anyone else gets this error, rollback, open the console, and type the following:

MC.asked_about_threesome = False

This will initialize the property and then you will be able to proceed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Meaning Less

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks for the tip, but it didn't work.
Here's a screenshot of my situation, maybe it helps?
That's a new one, how did you manage to have it totally full ?
Did you edit a save ?
And how any days did you play ?
There is no point playing after you've seen Abi (and the Christmas special). The game is not coded to go beyond that yet.
I report it to the dev anyway

edwinmartier

Jun 14, 2019
That's a new one, how did you manage to have it totally full ?
Did you edit a save ?
And how any days did you play ?
There is no point playing after you've seen Abi (and the Christmas special). The game is not coded to go beyond that yet.
I report it to the dev anyway
Awesome!

Thing is, I just decided to replay a previous save: where the new sister comes into play. After the event, I got the regular ( I guess) screen stating to save the game, because end of version.
Perhaps it was just a fluke when it did not happen the first time.

But: Thank you again for the advice, and taking the time to look over the problem!

Reactions: ThL

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Just finished playing the content for this update. Really wasn't expecting something like this to happen. At first I thought it would just be one of those easy-going, happy, stories. I'm not a big fan of games that have MC forced into things/situations, but...this isn't bad.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Not really commenting on the games content up to this version, but I think it's important to point this out to whomever is the owner of the thread:
Someone should remove or at least move the MMF scene of the girl sucking the MC and the boyfriend from the preview pics. If you hover over the game it's smack dab in your face. It's definitely not the best advertisement since most people aren't fans of this sort of thing.

Again, don't know if TheGary is here, just thought it was bad advertisement. Have a nice day!

• Angry
Reactions: Gudil

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Not really commenting on the games content up to this version, but I think it's important to point this out to whomever is the owner of the thread:
Someone should remove or at least move the MMF scene of the girl sucking the MC and the boyfriend from the preview pics. If you hover over the game it's smack dab in your face. It's definitely not the best advertisement since most people aren't fans of this sort of thing.

Again, don't know if TheGary is here, just thought it was bad advertisement. Have a nice day!
On the other side, it's perfect advertisement for those looking for that.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020

It is better to have those images in the OP, than for a player who does not like that to download the game looking for something and find those scenes and then have a discussion in the thread, the more transparent the dev is, the less problems there are in the threads. (Just my personal opinion, I prefer to see that in images and know what the game can have, than download a game and be surprised)

3.70 star(s) 43 Votes