Cracatoa

Apr 28, 2018
" Wormhole ability animations for three enemies during battle-fuck. Also 2 sets for each. These scenes work differently and don’t interrupt between attacks. You can win the battle with just using this ability twice. And I set it like next time it will be a different set of animations. So you can check both for one battle. "

Could someone explain this one to me? I'm quite confused how to activate these animations.

EDIT: Ok, nevermind. The answer was further below the changelog:
" Wormhole scene in training grounds. If you already found the location, just skip 5 days and speak with Nyun while she is training. She will ask for help and the scene will trigger when you click on the back button. Low lewd Tali will help Nyun. High lewd want to fuck. This scene is necessary to make the wormhole ability available for Nyun during her mission. "

Reactions: _Messman_

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Do I have to go through decompiling the game and enabling the console? I really don't want to do that.
you dont have to decompile anything, but you might have to add
define config.developer = True #turn on the developer mode (all tools)
define config.console = True #turn on the developer console
into your options.rpy

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
into your options.rpy
danke I'll try

Beats9821

Nov 19, 2018
into your options.rpy
Thanks, it worked. I restored the red varen. I'm assuming there's a similar code to restore the ape brothers?

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Must be, I cannot tell you where to find those codes, though, I'm not that deep into renpy.
Wish I could. :censored:

Lewdboy3344

Apr 10, 2023
Man this such a good find. I'm glad I've found it when I did. :) Keep up the good work it just keeps getting better an honestly finding all the bad ends is so nice. :D Though I do hope they get expanded upon into something like bad end+. :) But that is my wishful thinking nothing more.

4.70 star(s) 125 Votes