troll822

Jun 22, 2017
The Point of No Return [v0.45 DC UNCENSORED] [DS23Games]

NOTE: This is the uncensored version with incest

I've included all 3-route walkthroughs as well.

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:

- - PIXELDRAIN -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Point of No Return [v0.45 REGULAR] [DS23Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- -
PIXELDRAIN

Part 1 WT:

The compressed versions are much smaller than even the lossy version. Why and how so, if I may ask?
Thanks anyway.

Reactions: wescinlao

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The compressed versions are much smaller than even the lossy version. Why and how so, if I may ask?
Thanks anyway.
Lossy is still 100% quality. My compressions usually sit around 80%, sometimes I might go lower but not usually. Most can't even tell the difference, as most of us aren't playing on 4K monitors and the like.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
This guy really needs to learh how to compress, this game is gonna be a Terabyte in size when its done

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
Is this updated and how does it work? I don't see a gallery button anywhere

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is this updated and how does it work? I don't see a gallery button anywhere
if you had looked it more than 5 secs you would see that no and won't be either (unless some1 else makes gallery mod but that's different thing then). you aren't 1st nor last to ask same question.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
if you had looked it more than 5 secs you would see that no and won't be either (unless some1 else makes gallery mod but that's different thing then). you aren't 1st nor last to ask same question.
I most definitely remember looking at it much more than 5 seconds. If you spent more time thinking than attempting to be rude to people, you would realize games and mods get updated without the threads and links also being updated.
But thinking is too logical and words are hard. You are also not the first, nor the last, to be rude to someone who is simply asking a legitimate question that was based from the results of actually thinking it through.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If you spent more time thinking than attempting to be rude to people, you would realize games and mods get updated without the threads and links also being updated.
i do spend but still that mod hasn't been updsted since .36 and even then it was partial. easiest way to see if mod is up-to-date is either check modder's posts or search thread.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i do spend but still that mod hasn't been updsted since .36 and even then it was partial. easiest way to see if mod is up-to-date is either check modder's posts or search thread.
Or simply ask a question and hope for an answer. Searching "mod updated" or something similar will bring up TONS of posts. The posts also always show up in no particular order, so then I have to scroll down, reading all the fine print (my eyes are not great these days haha) and hope to find one with a recent date. This takes more than just a couple seconds, in my experiences. Clicking on the red mod link, on the front page of this thread, took me directly to the comment where the mod link was posted. It shows the date the comment was originally posted, but doesn't show any updated info. So, I ask if the mod was updated, just in case the mod itself was updated but was not yet posted. I've been doing that since I can remember. Seems to work well for me. I know seeing thousands of people asking the same thing can get old after a while, but in the end, does it really hurt anyone? If a person doesn't wanna answer, they are not obligated to do so. If nobody answers at all, then I get it and move along.
I missed a few updates, for some reason. But this recent update, I noticed a lot of my saves were broken. That was on a couple different paths, it seemed, cause I seemed to only have good saves for when both Jen & Maya were either Stan's wives or slaves. Every other save was broken. I assume something was adjusted to make that happen, but either way, I likely will just wait till the game is finished and start everything from the beginning. No bugs, no broken saves, that way. Straight through the story. And in that case, either there will be an updated mod or there won't be, but if not, I can just find all scenes myself, at my own leisure. So the mod won't matter.

Knyazev

Aug 2, 2017
• Right-click the app

• Click Show Package Contents

• Open the Contents folder

• Open the MacOS folder

• Open a new Finder window.

• Go to your Applications folder.

• Open the Utilities folder

• Open Terminal

• Type in (without the quotes) "chmod +x " (note the space after +x)

• Go to the first Finder window without hitting enter in Terminal

• Drag the file with the same name as the app (and without an extension), and drop it into the Terminal window.

• Click on the Terminal window and hit enter.

Then you should have permission to open it.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
I'm not entirely understanding. Did the director's cut include more scenes that are between family member? Were the scenes entirely cut out of the regular one?

I'm asking because what you normally see is an altered script file, but here there's an entire second set of download links.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm not entirely understanding. Did the director's cut include more scenes that are between family member? Were the scenes entirely cut out of the regular one?

I'm asking because what you normally see is an altered script file, but here there's an entire second set of download links.
yes, on dc there's few scenes between mommy and daughter which aren't in normal.

Reactions: AtotehZ
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes