SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
And again. You wrote:

Where is it? We all want to see that your unsensored 0.36 version.

The Gallery Mod can't unlock all censored content even for 0.36. It fully returns only one scene. Which is stated in it's description:

All in all, you are writing bullshit.
Firstly because uncensored 0.36 was never posted here.
Secondly because Gallery Mod doesn't add all censored content.
I got it from here. Originally it came from this source which said at the time, exclusive version. It's obviously been updated now to v0.38, and I'm sure they will update again since they mirror F95.

manoleteado

Dec 1, 2020
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
please update this gallery mod... or someone... the truth is that I get tired of going through all possible paths, it's quite unbearable. I really wish the dev would focus on just one route. especially "resistance" that route is terrible

ANTI_NWO

Aug 24, 2022
no new scenario even with my old save a few scenes from the first and, and nothing new with a fresh start:rolleyes::rolleyes:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
no new scenario even with my old save a few scenes from the first and, and nothing new with a fresh start:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Each update is route specific last I knew. I'm not sure which route this update is, so if you are not on that route you wouldn't get any new scenes.

Reactions: ANTI_NWO

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
Umm, so without reading all the foreplay banter, I guess the gist is the gallery mod in general is not guaranteed to be updated because whoever took up the mantle to produce it got bored or is to busy to keep it updated in game update time?

JBP

Oct 30, 2020
Many thanks for this splendid game, but how is that it doesn't have a gallery, or a decent gallery mod... specially when all the game paths.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
This game is a perfect case study on how not to handle incest censorship for Patreon and how not to structure updates for a branching path game. The updates are tiny and if you're only interested in one path you literally only get like 200 new renders every third update.

• Haha
Reactions: strenif and cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This game is a perfect case study on how not to handle incest censorship for Patreon and how not to structure updates for a branching path game. The updates are tiny and if you're only interested in one path you literally only get like 200 new renders every third update.
and quite gigantic size.

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
Thanks to the author's steady monthly updates, the game gives players something new almost every month, Let me wonder how the heroine and her daughter will change every month.
The characters are my kind of plump type. There are no complex animations, but the graphics themselves are very elaborate. You can appreciate the author's heart and serious about .

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes