NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
is there a walkthrough for different routes??
There is a guide but a full walkthrough isn't necessary because it is the first few decisions that are the most important. If you are totally uncooperative you fall into the resistance path (daughter is corrupted and kidnapped). If you give in to everything that is asked you fall into the submission path (you and daughter both corrupted and kidnapped). If you split the difference (usually by complaining and then cooperating when your daughter is threatened) then you fall into the manipulation path (you do corrupt things, but protect your daughter's innocence and she doesn't get kidnapped). Once you are on a path it is pretty firm. There are additional decisions to be made later but they are mostly for flavor.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I don't understand if the rapist Stan can do whatever he wants, but what if someone else does it kills them? What a dumb game...
Stan obviously never read the book, "How to Win Friends & Influence People".

Either way, I find the submission route boring, so this is a skip month for me.

Reactions: manticore124

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.39

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 995 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Jaxxx221

Feb 27, 2022
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
Please update the gallery

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
If memory serves, the last deception update (which is what .40 should be) took quite a while to make it here as well.

in fact, I think the resistance update was almost out by the time it got posted.

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes