dkatryl

May 26, 2018
not leaked yet.
My perception of the leaks over the last several cycles is:
Submission: Almost instantaneous
Deception: (the one we're currently waiting on) Doesnt get leaked until...
Resistance: Eventually gets released before cycle repeats.

I guess that meana the most active patrons that post it here care about the submission path the most? :unsure:

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
My perception of the leaks over the last several cycles is:
Submission: Almost instantaneous
Deception: (the one we're currently waiting on) Doesnt get leaked until...
Resistance: Eventually gets released before cycle repeats.

I guess that meana the most active patrons that post it here care about the submission path the most? :unsure:
Version: 0.39 (Submission)
Thread Updated: 2023-02-14
Release Date: 2023-01-21
You call it "almost instantaneous"? :ROFLMAO:

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Version: 0.39 (Submission)
Thread Updated: 2023-02-14
Release Date: 2023-01-21
You call it "almost instantaneous"? :ROFLMAO:
Eh, perhaps instantaneous isnt correct, although past ones have been quicker. The submission path is the only one of the three i dont care about, so I admit i dont follow it really, other than to mark time until the other two.

Point is, submission/resistance seems to get updated during their respective release windows, and the deception gets skipped.

Of course, now someone will post it just to debunk me! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ktunga

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Eh, perhaps instantaneous isnt correct, although past ones have been quicker. The submission path is the only one of the three i dont care about, so I admit i dont follow it really, other than to mark time until the other two.

Point is, submission/resistance seems to get updated during their respective release windows, and the deception gets skipped.

Of course, now someone will post it just to debunk me! :ROFLMAO:
I'm the one that posted it last time. I moved on to other Devs. So guess we'll both be waiting. Lol

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well at this size it takes a while to upload game to various hosts.

morty17

May 11, 2017
Actually we're already waiting for the Resistance route (0.41 update), which was released 15 days ago (march 23rd).

I think it's the first time we've skipped a release entirely, and we're close to skipping 2.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Actually we're already waiting for the Resistance route (0.41 update), which was released 15 days ago (march 23rd).

I think it's the first time we've skipped a release entirely, and we're close to skipping 2.
Oh well. I mean, i like to get new releases as much as the next pirate on here, but i also dont mind waiting for 2 updates to go by, because that means you get 2 updates worth to chew through when you get it.

It will eventually get updated on here.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Point of No Return [v0.42 HQ] [DS23Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: Patch should work with the Lossy version too.

Universal: v0.41 -> v0.42 HQ [483 MB]
- - -

Compressed update only by Asenaris [49 MB]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

imbatshit452

Feb 14, 2019
who made the gallery mod? it sucks there are images in the select screen that you don't see if you play the scene and looking through all the images with an rpa extractor i can see many more images of incest that are not in the mod.

• Wow
Reactions: Ricky Smith

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
who made the gallery mod? it sucks there are images in the select screen that you don't see if you play the scene and looking through all the images with an rpa extractor i can see many more images of incest that are not in the mod.
the mod is out of date, so far for now, the extractor is the only way to see through all content without playing each one of them.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
15 gigs and still going on, there are "few" devs who should learn to optimize gameimages.

Reactions: Zen777

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
If you read the post for the gallery mod, you will notice that it is only partially updated to v0.36... it's no wonder the more recent releases won't show up. :unsure:

3.60 star(s) 59 Votes