DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Does anyone know of the game similar to this with incest and female protagonist but you play the daughter? Your father's girlfriend is hitting on you and you can hit on your sister. The protagonist is also blonde and loves hitting gym like his father.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe he's got an artist's eye that can spot the difference between lossy and lossless.
golden eye, sight of a eagle, ...............

I think so. More important question, where can you get the uncesored version? Itchio?
doubt anywhere.

and yes 3 separate games on each path would work well since now unless it is told what path/s get update those who aren't on that/those path/s dl update and then see that no new play.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
The "resistance" path is the one where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, right? Because I had no new scenes at all. I downloaded the compressed version - could that be why?
There are sub-branches near the end that have been filled, depending on which way you got the info on Maya (dude from club vs mma win vs mm loss vs cult infiltration)

All currently dovetail back to getting the info, and it ends there.

Only one that ends early is if you pick paths that dont do any of the above.

ilikemusic1

May 24, 2019
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
Any chance of an update mudkipz ?? Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
2 updates and either of paths i have didn't continue. not bad.

People complaining about 15 GB, what is this 2008?
well unless has fast net then dling takes a while (no mega unless subs or uses vpn) and 15 gigs at this point of game (halfway i'd say) means final version can be 100 gigs size.

Reactions: blaqkthespian

bvs-2008

Aug 30, 2021
Because this is actually version 0.40 , several events according to the version of the Deception route :)
Actually is 0.41 but has update events in resistanse route only with the two guys Jen meets in the club (the gang member and the pimp).Sorry for my English.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.41

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 1.07 GiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Raurosfalls

Dec 9, 2018
I've modified Gigan's original 0.15 Gallery Mod and added scenes up to 0.24.

Have also restored the original 1118a to 1148a scenes, and also added the 1425a and 1427a scenes without text. Will need someone to get the text from the Patreon Discord version.

Extract the files into the game folder.

09/11/22 edit: partially updated to 0.36
hate to bug you, but can you update again?

Reactions: snarknado317
3.60 star(s) 59 Votes